Realistically - let's hire Raelene Castle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have noticed that whenever a female who works in Rugby League gets mentioned on this forum, there's always references as to what they look like.

Usually they are good references as you have to be pretty to get a job if you're female. The males can be ugly as but you hardly get anyone debating their looks. Gus is ugly but 99% of the reference about him is what he is doing in the game. Same with all the other uglies and rightly so. It's a footy forum to discuss footy matters.

Raelene may not be pretty but she would be a good administrator. The Bulldogs are a well run club and wouldn't have given her the job in the first place unless she could cut it.

Maybe we could discuss more of how she did rather than what she looked like while doing it! :wasntme:

Remind me again why you think it necessary to lecture other people? Did someone appoint you this sites social justice warrior? I'm sure Ray lean can fight her own battles, she certainly doesn't need some insecure, virtue signaling attention seeker to stand up for her.
He has his sherriffs badge and superiority complex. He is the voice of reason and fights to defend those he deems worthy of defending, when it takes his whim. He will have some nonsense reply once he thinks of something to say

steins.jpg

Remind me again why you think it necessary to lecture other people? Did someone appoint you this sites social justice warrior? I'm sure Ray lean can fight her own battles, she certainly doesn't need some insecure, virtue signaling attention seeker to stand up for her.

Are you that insecure that you can not handle an alternate opinion? I am not the one who resorts to calling names...all I am saying is that I do not like the talk about her (or anyone's) appearance including people like zorba or gus

He has his sherriffs badge and superiority complex. He is the voice of reason and fights to defend those he deems worthy of defending, when it takes his whim. He will have some nonsense reply once he thinks of something to say
I think you will find I am pretty consistent about respect

Respect for fellow posters and for who you are posting about

I think it is pretty average to talk about anyone's looks like some of the chat that goes on here.

For what it is worth she seems to have done a fairly decent job at the dogs where there seems to be minimal scandal and a fairly healthy balance sheet (albeit propped up by pokie revenue).

Makes her the Cyndi Lauper of the NrL...1 hit wonder.

Makes her the Cyndi Lauper of the NrL...1 hit wonder.
Off the top of my head :
Time after time
Girls just wanna have fun
True colours
All through the night
She bop
Money changes everything
Plus numerous albums and a current Broadway hit show.
Seriously?
I thought Ms Castle was good but didn't realise she was THAT good!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8