Realistically - let's hire Raelene Castle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly doesn't allow smoking in its offices so she won't be interested in working here

AprilLynneMagda1.jpg
I said pet, I said love, I said pet. You must be dreaming, that is what you get for caring!!!

Exactly mate

Where is our PC polizei Isz every time Zorbas looks gets laughed at?

Hopefully it's all to get laid because then I'd understand
Amazing how having a contrary opinion is "polizei" (and how there seems to be free speech to have a go at a woman's appearance but it is "pc" to not like it...or how the only female to post on the thread feels the same)
As for the zorba stuff if you go back you will see I think it is average as well.

To be fair if it is a footy forum then what do looks / gender have to do with it?

I will wait for you to judge every NRL CEO based on their looks...starting with Gus?

As it is your right to disagree with me it is my right to say I am not a fan of it.

I think it is boring and sexist...and if you think that is being virtuous then that is something I am happy about.
Too many "I's" in that post...maybe nobody cares what you think. Does that bother you? Go and get a job with the ABC, they love that stuff. Just joking Sir

Mate, I've read 100's of posts on this forum I didn't particularly care for, but just let them go through to the keeper. It's a footy forum ffs. You take the good with the bad, and all with a grain of salt. Why the need to virtue signal at every opportunity? We get it, you are a self appointed arbiter of all that is righteous. Should we all check in with you first before we criticise anyone or anything in future?
No need

For me talk you could talk about the fact she has had a significant amount of resources but has not delivered a premiership for them, or what this means for des.....not how someone looks. Not sure it is more complicated than that

I think it is pretty average to talk about anyone's looks like some of the chat that goes on here.

For what it is worth she seems to have done a fairly decent job at the dogs where there seems to be minimal scandal and a fairly healthy balance sheet (albeit propped up by pokie revenue).
Well said.Despite what some media and critics think,the Dogs have been successful during her tenure,much better than Manly,unfortunately.She knows what she is doing.She'd be great at Manly if she didn't have to deal with dinosaurs like Fulton and Peters.As for those commenting on her appearance,I think it says more about them than Castle.

No need

For me talk you could talk about the fact she has had a significant amount of resources but has not delivered a premiership for them, or what this means for des.....not how someone looks. Not sure it is more complicated than that
Have you ever wondered how she got the significant amount of resources?Its because she knows what she is doing.She keeps out of the on field stuff and trusts Hasler.

As Woodsie is rightfully suggesting, what would be the point of being CEO for The Sea Eagles? You may as well have one of those typing birds Homer Simpson had when he was too over weight to work. Save the coin, just make Penn owner / CEO, and he can just adhere to anything Bozo says, and everything will be sweet.

And the reason you couldn't ignore my thoughts on your thoughts is? We were all having a good old laugh about the demise of Ray lean when you had to have a little self righteous cry about the injustice of it all. Just to earn yourself a little gold star and feed your superiority syndrome.
Remind me again what her looks have to do with her resignation?

It is funny (or ironic) that a measured response results in insults from you.

I hate off seasons and bye weekends as we always end up with a thread such as this.

Trump

Schapelle

Raelene

Have I missed anyone?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10