Realistically - let's hire Raelene Castle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it is pretty average to talk about anyone's looks like some of the chat that goes on here.

For what it is worth she seems to have done a fairly decent job at the dogs where there seems to be minimal scandal and a fairly healthy balance sheet (albeit propped up by pokie revenue).

Hire her to do WHAT!! Sit around and wait for Penn to tell her what to do.

Sack the cheerleaders maybe?

Manly doesn't allow smoking in its offices so she won't be interested in working here

AprilLynneMagda1.jpg

Didn't take log for the PC brigade to arrive. Does it ever get tiresome being so virtuous? Take a break for 5 minutes and lighten up. This is a footy forum not the UN general assembly.

To be fair if it is a footy forum then what do looks / gender have to do with it?

I will wait for you to judge every NRL CEO based on their looks...starting with Gus?

As it is your right to disagree with me it is my right to say I am not a fan of it.

I think it is boring and sexist...and if you think that is being virtuous then that is something I am happy about.

I think it is pretty average to talk about anyone's looks like some of the chat that goes on here.

For what it is worth she seems to have done a fairly decent job at the dogs where there seems to be minimal scandal and a fairly healthy balance sheet (albeit propped up by pokie revenue).

Im sorry you have to live in your PC utopia world where you are 'offended' by people making jokes about someone being ugly .. A head like a beaten favourite perhaps or just like a dropped pie ?But now I really see where your going when you had to combine that with gender !
I don't think anyone even made any humerous remarks about the fact she is a woman ? Did you just loop them both in together to get even more offended ?

Yep. I always cringed every time her name came up waiting for the bagging she'd get about her looks. Has never happened to a male CEO and shows we have a long way to go, sadly.
Grow up boys, you can be better than that.

Yep. I always cringed every time her name came up waiting for the bagging she'd get about her looks. Has never happened to a male CEO and shows we have a long way to go, sadly.
Grow up boys, you can be better than that.
ASk my wife what she thinks of pencil neck Gallop.
Never heard her or her friends commment on any of the women in league, the blokes though....
New favourite is Moses

I would say it's a two way street

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8