Rd21 Sea Eagles v Tigers teams and chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Ceagle said:
Look at the delusion in this thread

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=9008
some of their ironstines ideas

Work B.Stewart around and test his hammy .

I still think they are vulnerable late in games fitness wise

You beat Manly with your defence. They have not changed the way they attack in years.

The halfback with the stupid name is not first grade quality.

Get lote run over B.Stewart and snap his acl and provoke matai to get him sent off is a Start

Neanderthals.....all the more reason to drive the buggers into the Gosford dirt esp after the SFS game in round one 2010 which wrecked Brett's year. The buggers spoilt our party at the SFS game in 2009 with Orford so lets get em for some serious payback!!!

Ha - you can get internet spellcheck programs which correct your dodgy westie grammar

A few class players like Benji but patchy across the pack esp under pressure

High intensity game and Manly to win!!

codewana said:
I read the first page of that link to their forums. Most of them are quite well spoken - especially considering they are Westies!
I was struck by that too. And I posted in their site a few years back and even got a friendly reception despite saying I was a Manly fan.

Seems like a different breed to the likes of the Souffs and Dogs forum supporters who seemingly couldn't put a single sentence together without three swear words, and two grammatical and four spelling mistakes.

chris_niko said:
Wolfpack said:
Ceagle said:
In fact that entire Westy backline just looks awful, Chris Lawrence is the only player with any ability in there & he is coming back from a serious injury.

wow, so u dont rate marshall or ayshford?

I was talking about the outside backs primarily, just didn't explain myself very well, my bad. Benji of course deserves to be rated, even though he is down on form lately. As much as I hate him he is class.

As for Ayshford, I don't mind him but I don't think he is a great center yet, still fairly raw. Lyon should carve him up.

Ayshford's a pus defender. The best line on the tigers website was when some goober said Beau Ryan was going to play in the forwards. ****en lol

Wolfpack said:
As for Ayshford, I don't mind him but I don't think he is a great center yet, still fairly raw. Lyon should carve him up.

Ayshford lines up against Matai. His defence las time against us was underwhelming but he may have improved since then. Either way there will be a lot of traffic down his side (unless that is too obvious in which case Des may try something different for the hell of it)

This game is as big as it gets until round 25.

We need this win badly, i just have the feeling that Parramatta are going to get melbourne on monday night so that makes winning friday even more critical.

It's not rocket science here bash the hell out of their forwards and limit benji's opportunities. Our defense is great but to win this game we will have to score 24+

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Wolfpack said:

Ayshford lines up against Matai. His defence las time against us was underwhelming but he may have improved since then. Either way there will be a lot of traffic down his side (unless that is too obvious in which case Des may try something different for the hell of it)

Ah so he does, my mistake. Even so it works out better for us, Matai is physical enough to throw Ayshford around like a rag doll. Be interesting to see if Ayshford can keep up the intensity if he cops a few heavy shots early on.

Lawrence vs Lyon is going to be a good match up, similar style players. Luckily for us Lyon's outside men are superior to Lawrence's.

IMO the biggest advantage we have is in the coaching department. Hasler is world class, Sheens is...well whatever he's doing Sheens is doing it wrong.

There are only three games in the last six that I am anxious about. The Tigpies, scum & Donkeys.

Make no mistake about it the Tigpies will be up for this game big time. I think we will win, but this will be more like the Penriff game than last years game against the Tigpies at Bluetongue.

Ralphie said:
There are only three games in the last six that I am anxious about. The Tigpies, scum & Donkeys.

Make no mistake about it the Tigpies will be up for this game big time. I think we will win, but this will be more like the Penriff game than last years game against the Tigpies at Bluetongue.

I will go one further, i think the Tigers may win this one. If we are to win we need to shut down Benji Marshall.

codewana said:
I read the first page of that link to their forums. Most of them are quite well spoken - especially considering they are Westies!

They're the Balmain supporters, the Magpies supporters can't afford the internet.

torana355 said:
Ralphie said:

I will go one further, i think the Tigers may win this one. If we are to win we need to shut down Benji Marshall.
I will go one more further , I think the Eagles will cream the pussies, If the cats have any chance of winning , they need to shut down the double trouble stewart brothers:D

BOZO said:
torana355 said:
Ralphie said:

I will go one more further , I think the Eagles will cream the pussies, If the cats have any chance of winning , they need to shut down the double trouble stewart brothers:D

Yes it'll be a great contest and worthy of the main TV game (ie the early one which I hope it is)

GO MANLY!!!

Having watched the game where the Tigers were gifted the win against the Roosters by the men in pink, I can't see them winning this one. Against the Roosters, at Leichhardt, with the refs assistance, they only just beat those bunch of losers. We have a superior pack and better, more creative backs. I just don't see how they can win. Marshall played his best in 05 and has lived off that win ever since. Farrah is predictable, as are their other forwards. They jag a win here and there, but just demonstrate no consistency. If we hold a straight line in defense, kick chase well and give away no cheap penalties we will win by plenty.

"Beau knows Butter!",
"Beau knows Bananas!",
"Beau knows Army Grubs!",
"Beau knows Wedgies!",
"Beau knows Shovels!".
Prepare thy shouts.

I am very nervous about this game. Tigers will desperately want the win. We will need to be on our game. Our defence can win it for us, run the edges of the ruck but play straight. For me we win it on the bench, why in their right mind would you play 2 backs on the bench ?

DSM5 said:
Having watched the game where the Tigers were gifted the win against the Roosters by the men in pink, I can't see them winning this one. Against the Roosters, at Leichhardt, with the refs assistance, they only just beat those bunch of losers. We have a superior pack and better, more creative backs. I just don't see how they can win. Marshall played his best in 05 and has lived off that win ever since. Farrah is predictable, as are their other forwards. They jag a win here and there, but just demonstrate no consistency. If we hold a straight line in defense, kick chase well and give away no cheap penalties we will win by plenty.

Club wise yes put him in that NZ jersey and he carves us up all day

Ceagle said:
Look at the delusion in this thread

http://www.weststigersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=9008

MAybe Dan could lift an idea from that forum and we have #Silvertail Sponsor for $10.

*Waits for the cheapo's to ark up.........

Tigers are more of a threat than their table position says. They've limped through the season with injuries and are now near full strength.

Manly will cream them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8