MVP: Rd 24 v Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - Hank Scorpio
2 - Ray Vega
1 - Bull

I thought about Koula for the 1, but his lack of effort in chasing for the Savage try and his later dropped bombs ruled that out for me.

Vega was no world beater and all things being equal he'd be still turning out for Blacktown, but he put in a decent showing and never stopped trying even if he is probably out of his depth right now.

I hate to say this because he will always give you 100% out there, but when Brad Parker is far and away your best player despite doing nothing special other than playing ... there are problems.

3. Parks
2. Koula
1. Veaga

All the backs shouldn't get points, what does that say about the forwards. Apart from the obvious!

3 - Hank Scorpio
2 - Ray Vega
1 - Bull

I thought about Koula for the 1, but his lack of effort in chasing for the Savage try and his later dropped bombs ruled that out for me.

Vega was no world beater and all things being equal he'd be still turning out for Blacktown, but he put in a decent showing and never stopped trying even if he is probably out of his depth right now.
Wasn’t ‘Stud’ Koula the great white (or maybe brown) hope at fullback? You know, put Garrick back on the wing and push this kid back to fullback.

The chorus has dropped off somewhat.

Wasn’t ‘Stud’ Koula the great white (or maybe brown) hope at fullback? You know, put Garrick back on the wing and push this kid back to fullback.

I would still like him in the centres next year (if he's still with us) ..... with some good service!

In a **** game where they all made mistakes

Koula
Parker
Las Vegas

They at least tried for most of the game

I think he’s a good player, but the team’s overall form and his lack of NRL experience in the fullback role, remind me of the old adage - ‘Be careful what you wish for.”

There’s a lot of that going around.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4