MVP: Rd 24 v Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wasn’t ‘Stud’ Koula the great white (or maybe brown) hope at fullback? You know, put Garrick back on the wing and push this kid back to fullback.

The chorus has dropped off somewhat.
Yep yep and with 48 put on us - it sees his marshaling of the defence - whatever there was of our defence wasn't great either. There is sooo much more to playing fullback than being quick.

Wasn’t ‘Stud’ Koula the great white (or maybe brown) hope at fullback? You know, put Garrick back on the wing and push this kid back to fullback.

The chorus has dropped off somewhat.

Yes and I was one of those calling for Koula to be at fullback.

I guess now we know that its either Tom or......

Yep yep and with 48 put on us - it sees his marshaling of the defence - whatever there was of our defence wasn't great either. There is sooo much more to playing fullback than being quick.
Catching kicks is pretty high on the job requirement list as well, and is clearly not one of Koula's strengths. Really would have liked to have seen Weekes given a shot back there, but Des is always gonna Des…

Catching kicks is pretty high on the job requirement list as well, and is clearly not one of Koula's strengths. Really would have liked to have seen Weekes given a shot back there, but Des is always gonna Des…
yes - sorry - I didn't watch the game but I heard he fluffed some bombs.

Switched off before 1/2 time as was out and watching replay
So can’t give mvp this week sorry

Sad state of affairs when it's a struggle to find any but:

3) Parker - can't say anyone was better
2) Koula - most metres
1) Croker - most tackles

We're missing Garrick and Jake.

Nothing

Boo no one deserves a point they don't care or put in any effort the players, they have checked out and so have us as a club

3. Parker
2. Croker
1. Walker

Although that loss was shameful and disgraceful those guys and a couple more never turned it up or looked like they were clueless, and were neither shamed nor disgraced.

1. Trevor

Just because I like the nick name.

The rest were **** (so was Trev)

Can someone please explain, who the hell is Trevor???

I think it's Ben T.

Because Ben isn't as good as Jake or Tom, like Trevor wasn't as good a cricket player as his brothers Greg and Ian.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4