Rd 23 Eels v Sea eagles teams and Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wow - Tigers slackened off after the early lead and Penrith came back to bite em for some points....I went off to the gym and all of a sudden Penrith's put on 12 pts...strange game

Nice to hear Hoppa's playing :D

I think a win tomorrow will all but wrap up a spot in the top 3. After tonight I cant see the Cowboys moving any higher than 4th. If we can beat both the Eels and Bulldogs in the coming rounds than we will make it very difficult for the Broncos to jump us too.

Just heard Riccio say Hoppa and T-Rex are in doubt with hamstring injuries, so much so that Oldfield and Wolfman are on standby. 2 points which surprised me are - Wolfman must be fit (?!) and why would he be on standby for T-Rex who's been playing in the forwards?

Are we getting an unusual number of hamstring injuries?

Yeah loads of hammies, and several NRL players out with torn pecs injuries incl King of course.

What leads to the torn pecs?? A former player mate of mine suggested this week its all due to the wrestling....

So then I said well why didn't Killer Kowalski and Brute Bernard come down with loads of em on world championship wrestling???? something rotten in denmark here..... :s

Ceagle said:
is Matai set to play? We need him to take advantage of the Eels poor center partnering.
Yes, Riccio also said Matai is definitely playing :)

We really should cut their backline to pieces, the only thing that can cost us in this game would be poor discipline

Really hope that Robbo and Wolf are back. They are our 2 best wingers and we need them fit and firing for the finals. Also hope T Rex is right he needs game time as well.

In finals we will need our experienced players who have been there before and have done it before. We lacked that experience against the Tigpies and it cost us the game. Hoppa is good and a great backup if needed but I want Robbo and Wolf there when it counts. They know what to expect and that little extra knowledge can mean the difference between winning and gooone.

brookiegreg said:
Yeah loads of hammies, and several NRL players out with torn pecs injuries incl King of course.

What leads to the torn pecs?? A former player mate of mine suggested this week its all due to the wrestling....

So then I said well why didn't Killer Kowalski and Brute Bernard come down with loads of em on world championship wrestling???? something rotten in denmark here..... :s

Because they don't actually wrestle, it's fake. :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4