Rd 23 Eels v Sea eagles teams and Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Played like ****, glad for the 2 points but Parra were always going to play well. In saying that surprised we played so poorly, hopefully we were just complacent.

Brissie Kid said:
Reni Maitua &/or Jarryd Hayne pulling out some freakish lucky stuff worries me. Maitua didn't play on Monday and Hayne always lifts when playing Manly.

You needn't have worried, Hayne was his usual over rated self. Did he play ?

Ah well average game with enough done to take the 2 points. Parra actually played well in patches and deserved to go into oranges in front.

I'm happy that with any luck we are getting the rubbish games out of the way now, and STILL getting wins.

Rest assured Dessie has probably already ripped some new a**holes and will continue to do so for the early part of next week.

Be a little positive: I reckon the boys will learn from this win.... It's not the end of the world!!

tookey said:
Played well for 20 minutes and s**t for 60 minutes.

Compared to the tigers, broncos and storm who are all coming into form we are playing crap.

That's about it, I hope its a one off.

Well what a strange game! it was a good wake up call and we still got the 2 points.
Choc worked non stop and DCE threw a thousand dummies and looed great in the 2nd half.

Even after Parramatta gifted us the game, our defence was awful. We let one of the worst teams in the comp put 20 points on us, and they did it with relative ease. For some reason or other we weren't switched on at all.

Thats true, our defence was not up to what we have seen all season, especially around the ruck. Only positive is we got the 2 points. However the other thing to note is Parra normally aim up against the better sides at home. They had a draw against he Dragons and were 18 up against the Storm who snatched a victory. The sky is not falling.

Its hard to get up for every one of the 24 games a season....we were playing the best second last in the history of the nrl.......these retards drew with the premiers, narrowly lost the last hundred games before being smashed by souffs, complacency was an issue and guys....we won!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4