Rd 23 Eels v Sea eagles teams and Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
Wolfpack said:
Justin Horo & Ben Smith are their centers? Seriously?

You have to at least try when you're in the NRL, Parra. Otherwise you end up like the Bears.

All I can say is thank god Loko isn't playing causes problems for opponents.

If the rumours are true can't believe the Eels have signed the Tonga brothers when they have a perfectly good centre already playing for them.

With the Tonga brothers there for a few years, Manly can snare some more good backline jnrs from the Feeder club!

hope des gives the forward rotation some good game time to blood them a bit more. maybe this eventuality of losing a frontline prop was being prepared for by conditioning everyone to playing with 16 not 17. now we will need to use the whole bench more.

Wise for Des to rest em if not 100% and prepare for the more important games ahead.

Oldy on one wing, but who will come onto the other wing? Is Wolfie ready to roar again or will it maybe a newbie?

Maybe Cunningham playing in forwards as well as Lussick?

From NRL.com

Late Mail: Will Hopoate and Tony Williams are in doubt with hamstring injuries, and Steve Matai is in some doubt with a shoulder injury.

Chip and Chase said:
From NRL.com

Late Mail: Will Hopoate and Tony Williams are in doubt with hamstring injuries, and Steve Matai is in some doubt with a shoulder injury.

It also says that jamie soward is 50-50 for playing when he said last night on the game plan that he is fine and will play (not that i care). So hopefully hoppa trex and matai are 100% and nrl.com haven't heard anything from the club since sunday :p

...all though i wouldn't mind if they had to have a rest this game if they weren't 100%

If shoulders is out that will make it interesting.

Wolf is listed as Rnd 24 and if correct, thats 3 wingers and a centre out with only Oldfield to sub and what would have been the backup for wing, TRex, is out.

Jatz Crackers said:
If shoulders is out that will make it interesting.

Wolf is listed as Rnd 24 and if correct, thats 3 wingers and a centre out with only Oldfield to sub and what would have been the backup for wing, TRex, is out.

Wow if all true this game could be a lot closer than originally thought, with a very different looking Manly team!

Oldy might have to cover centre, Des perhaps might even choose Ferris Buhrer at centre or wing and a newbie into other wing?

Surely if we have injury concerns so too does Parramatta. They must be dog tired after having to trudge back to their try line so often against Souths, and some of them must surely have cricked necks continually checking the scoreboard.

Correct Who, Parra have a very short turnaround this week having been flogged on Mon night and having to front up again only 5 days later the following Sat night.

Their fitness (and morale) for a full tough 80 min match must be questionable.....

Manly must be ultra disciplined tomorrow night esp with the possible reshuffled centre/wing combos

Look at how Benji and the Tigers are carving up the inexperienced Penrith wingers and fullback....16-0 at moment well before half time

If Manly are complacent about Parra and have to field inexperienced centres or wingers, then Hayne and Burt will carve em up and score tries. The home crowd will help them and they have redemption in mind too after the bunnies....

Fortunately Tigers are in a diff category to Penrith and we have experienced hands in Lyon, Snake and Gifty to steady the ship

brookiegreg said:
Look at how Benji and the Tigers are carving up the inexperienced Penrith wingers and fullback....16-0 at moment well before half time

If Manly are complacent about Parra and have to field inexperienced centres or wingers, then Hayne and Burt will carve em up and score tries. The home crowd will help them and they have redemption in mind too after the bunnies....

Fortunately Tigers are in a diff category to Penrith and we have experienced hands in Lyon, Snake and Gifty to steady the ship

Was that 1st try really a try??? that was the momentum swinger

heads down after that.

Didn't see the first one but the last Tigers try was a joke, after Panther was tackled without the ball and instead of a penalty ref gave Tigers the ball.

jjai said:
brookiegreg said:

heads down after that.

First try was easily a try, no question it was only wierd cause the ref wanted to call a dropout...then someone had him go upstairs

The Eagle said:
jjai said:
brookiegreg said:

heads down after that.

First try was easily a try, no question it was only wierd cause the ref wanted to call a dropout...then someone had him go upstairs

yeah mate exactly what i heard i didnt see it i had me back to it was just listening to the commentary

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6