MVP: Rd 18 v Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE
Back to back wins for both the great QLD Maroons and the Manly Maroons
Davey
Back from another devastating injury setback with a resilient dominating performance
Garrick
Backline Brilliance in the fullback position

3 DCE - classy touches counted for a lot, including his goalkicking
2 Garrick - seriously he must be rising up the fullback rankings, not a Turbo or Ponga but probably not far off the Gutherson level (which is pretty blody good)
1 Davey - a great game, looking good on our left edge.
Honourable mentions - Koula (excitement machine) and just about everyone else too

You must have been at a different game or your just showing your a DCE hater..seriously.. Saab MOM and not a point for DCE.. hmm pretty sure we couldn't take anything you post seriously after that 🤣
Absolutely not; I'm a staunch defender of DCE if you care to read my posts. Of course DCE had a fine match, but I have higher expectations of him than of other players. That's why I gave Saab my top points. He exceeded everybody's expectations.

3. DCE
2. Garrick
1. Davey , Probably his best game for us.

Great performances from Saab, Guaco , Croker & Tippy toes. An all round fantastic team effort.

Was there live but had to watch the replay to split at least 11 players.

3 DCE
2 Ruben
1 Aloiai

Honourable mentions to Jake Froggy Mole Walker Foz Koula Saab Davey.

Have been on the Knights forum this week and they have a voting system for MVP that I quite like. Everyone has 6 points to give with a maximum of 3 to any 1 player but not limited to 3 players. So if you wanna give 2 players 3 points each or 6 players 1 point each you are free to do so.

3) DCE - stand-out MOM for his kicking and all aspects of his game
2) Garrick - 200+ metres despite playing injured, and keeps improving
1) Davey/Saab - both played their best games since joining us

Closely followed by Aloiai, Foz, Koula, Croker, Jake and just about the rest of the team for a superb win.

Great display by us against a virtual full strength Knights outfit. Bet it was a great atmosphere at Brookie!! Good to see that the lads kept the foot on the gas for the full eighty, suspect Des has had something to say about that.

A total team performance!
3) Aloiai - Led the line brilliantly
2) DCE - telepathic with Foz
1) Davie - Top Dog, a true grafter

3 DCE one of his better games for us this year, controlled and dangerous
It even looked like everyone knew what the play was, something we have missed this year.
2 Foz his usual high standard game
1 Josh A really ripped in leading the forwards when he qas on.

At least half a dozen could also be included headed by Garrick, only have 3 though.
Good team performance across the park.

3 - DCE. These are the games where he shows what he can do. Makes the lows so hard to take.
2 - Foz. The guy is just a footballer. Can't believe I thought this was a dud signing. How embarrassing.
1 - Croker. The guy is so much better than I thought he was. Another dud call by yours truly.

Honourable mentions to everyone else. We hardly had a bad player.

Did anyone look at the NRL team of the week voting? The only Manly players nominated were Garrick (fullback), Saab (wing), DCE (halfback) and Josh Aloiai (prop).

I may sound biased here but I think that we had some better performers than to get just 4 nominations. Neither Davey or Olakau'atu were nominated for back row.

For the record, only Cherry got voted in.....

Did anyone look at the NRL team of the week voting? The only Manly players nominated were Garrick (fullback), Saab (wing), DCE (halfback) and Josh Aloiai (prop).

I may sound biased here but I think that we had some better performers than to get just 4 nominations. Neither Davey or Olakau'atu were nominated for back row.

For the record, only Cherry got voted in.....

I couldn't believe it too, brailey the Newcastle hooker was in there to vote for but not Croker!!!!! Don't think I'll bother in future, I'm not sure what criteria they use but it's certainly nothing to do with the best performers

I couldn't believe it too, brailey the Newcastle hooker was in there to vote for but not Croker!!!!! Don't think I'll bother in future, I'm not sure what criteria they use but it's certainly nothing to do with the best performers

There were only 4 picks for best back rower (and shock horror Kikau was one.....). From the 32 that started in the position(s) over the weekend, they could only come up with Kikau, Papali'i, Mule Hosking's kid in his debut and Adam Elliot from Canberra.

Brailey was the only Knight nominated for any position, and that's one nomination too many.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6