MVP: Rd 11 v Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE - head and shoulders our best player.

Paseka - did well when he ran hard with a runup.

Burbo - was great in attitude, desperation and leg speed when he replaced that pos Kelma.

Turbo - zero out of 10 - only ahead of Kelma but worse than Johns.

3. DCE - if you want to torture yourself watch the first half again and look at his effort in defence. He single handedly stopped it being 30 - 0 at half time. Made some mistakes in the second half. But at 35 years old his endurance is freaking phenomenal!

2. Paseka - tackled and ran hard.
1. Keppe. As with DCE, his hits in the first half were brutal. Pity nobody esles were.

3. Burbo. Wasn't scared to play football. Showed what a player who wants to be there can do.
2. Paseka. It was too little, too late, but really good stint in the second half.
1. Reuben. Deserved to score some points on his 100th game, and did.

There were two obvious standouts in DCE and Paseka, then it gets tougher.

3 - DCE - Gave it everything he had, having a good season IMO
2 - Paseka - 18 hitups and 171 metres, 3 tacklle busts and a line break

Then....hmmm tough, Bully was okay...I'm going to cop crap here but going to go Woods.

1 - Woods - 14 hitups, 140 metres....solid without inspiring

3. DCE - if you want to torture yourself watch the first half again and look at his effort in defence. He single handedly stopped it being 30 - 0 at half time. Made some mistakes in the second half. But at 35 years old his endurance is freaking phenomenal!

2. Paseka - tackled and ran hard.
1. Keppe. As with DCE, his hits in the first half were brutal. Pity nobody esles were.

Sounds like a pretty fair assessment to me. Thanks for saving me the typing. The rest, I wouldn't feed.

3.DCE, again....and it's embarrassing how he keeps having to carry us.

2.Paseka
1.Keppie

Notable mention to Burbo

DCE - tried his heart out again but no help from his teammates. Can’t do it all himself!

Paseka - a beast, and again, no support!

Keppie - some big tackles, and a good effort. Keppie at his best, but no superstar.

NYEagle

Not sure Ive seen a week where the same two players are in everyones top 2

DCE - head and shoulders our best player.

Paseka - did well when he ran hard with a runup.

Burbo - was great in attitude, desperation and leg speed when he replaced that pos Kelma.

Turbo - zero out of 10 - only ahead of Kelma but worse than Johns.
Wish I could choose agree and disagree.

Agree 3, 2, 1. Disagree turbo. The wing miss was bad but he had some good runs, helped set up a try and kept trying things. He really needs schuster to come back; hopefully next week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4