MVP: Rd 11 v Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 DCE
2 Paseka
1 Bully

Woods was getting the 1 until he threw that hospital pass. Burbo went ok as did Reuben. The rest....nah

DCE
Paseka/Keppie
Reuben
If Freddie picks turbo for origin, he's got rocks in his head

3 D C E what a legend. Currently carrying the team on his back.

2 Paseka, great game.

1 Froggy. Did what he does, an error or 2 but in everything and rewarded with a try. I want to see him doing more in our attacking structures, take some of the kicking weight off D C E.

Special mentions:

1 Keppie: played strong, done good.
2 Our entire bench: really added great value, well done.

Agree that next week we should start Burbo and Bully, off the bench they are really showing the determination and desire.

3. Paseka - the only one to carry the ball with any venom and only coz DCE couldn't find touch and we went from a chance to attack to it leading to a try.
2. DCE - certainly led by example but just couldn't lift the rest of the team in the 1st half.
1. Burbo - showed some spark when he finally got on so 1 for encouragement

3 - DCE
2 - Paseka
1 - Reubs

OK, some points....

• Tom today proved (to me at least) that the confidence in the skills is there, but the confidence in his body is not.
  • Burbo needs to start in the back row with Tuilagi either on the bench or playing for Blacktown.
  • Seibold needs to bring Gordon up to play dummy half. Then he needs to move Froggy to 5/8, hopefully eliminating the need for Cooper Johns who is NSW Cup level at best.
  • Schuster should be a ball playing lock when he comes back. Until then I'd start Bullemor in place of the injured Aloiai.

There were two obvious standouts in DCE and Paseka, then it gets tougher.

3 - DCE - Gave it everything he had, having a good season IMO
2 - Paseka - 18 hitups and 171 metres, 3 tacklle busts and a line break

Then....hmmm tough, Bully was okay...I'm going to cop crap here but going to go Woods.

1 - Woods - 14 hitups, 140 metres....solid without inspiring
If Woods had scored that potential try in the first half after a short pass we could have won that game. I think he was a little surprised to get into the clear! That and DCE’s unfortunate penalty kick that led to Cronulla’s second try, things could have been very different.

3.Cherry
2.Paseka
1. It was tough. Onto the home straight Keppie/Woods for the 1 point. Then Woodsie tries to send Keppie to Mona Vale A&E department. So Keppie gets the 1 point.
Yay team. Canberra should be fun.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8