Rainbow Jersey Press Conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Poor ole Des looks shattered at this press conference, basically apologising to the entire world for the Manly club fuk up and jersey decision that he was not involved in.

Where is the so called CFO? He should be here.

Truly a sad day.

Handled respectfully and very well by Des and DCE. Unlike our club management.

I honestly looked at that presser and felt as though Des was 1 step away from saying..."and you know what, I'm outta here...you dickheads in management can clean up this **** show for yourself". Ridiculous sending him out there. I did like his subtle backhanders to management though.

Shameless pigs

No one from management front that press conference, that press conference should of been taken my management not him.

Only for putting my tips in every week I am personally taking a break from this forum. I have seen this forum for what it is and I just do not Like the pile on of certain group of people.

For me this week has been a dark week for the club I love and are now questioning my support of them.

Last edited:
Guca and Ailoi have injury concerns anyway, so maybe a week off will do them the world of good. Davey, Jake and Crocker, not sure if all are playing. wow...we really are scraping the barrel now.

Taking away everything about the jersey and who won't wear it.....how p1ss weak is this of our clubs leadership to make Des and DCE to this presser?

I dont care that Penn is in New York, modern technology makes location irrelevant...

Taking away everything about the jersey and who won't wear it.....how p1ss weak is this of our clubs leadership to make Des and DCE to this presser?

I dont care that Penn is in New York, modern technology makes location irrelevant...
I agree but I think Des and Cherry handled themselves really well and portrayed the issue, themselves and the club in a great light. Penn wouldn't have. Who knew, Des was so well-read and philosophical.

This whole action was extremely disappointing.
The fact that DCE and Des were forced to front is pathetic. Let me assure you all. They were both told to front the presser.
The marketing department, whom is headed by those two who shall for now remain nameless, will be gone by Friday and have been served .
The lack of accountability has been noted and further heads WILL roll by Friday.
Des understated the division in the side and some managers are asking for an immediate release from contracts. NO, it is not safe to assume all the absent players this Thursday will EVER play for the club again. This presser is by far not the end of this whole debacle.

If you have any decent questions hit me up because I cant be bothered to write down the many conversations I have had over the last four days nor would I .
I typically stay well away from politics within the club and will continue to do so on the whole but this is unprecedented minus the Super league wars.
Happy to answer questions where I can.
RamboFan

I am going to head down to support the team on Thursday

To be honest I am not sure when I will head down again. Much like the players who are choosing not to play I struggle to support players who have beliefs which are against my own core values.

And before the pile on about respecting each other etc there is a fair difference (in my view) of someone who can not choose their sexuality and the life that some gay people face due to something they can not control v religious beliefs

The fact that DCE and Des were forced to front is pathetic. Let me assure you all. They were both told to front the presser.
The marketing department, whom is headed by those two who shall for now remain nameless, will be gone by Friday and have been served .
The lack of accountability has been noted and further heads WILL roll by Friday.
Des understated the division in the side and some managers are asking for an immediate release from contracts. NO, it is not safe to assume all the absent players this Thursday will EVER play for the club again. This presser is by far not the end of this whole debacle.

If you have any decent questions hit me up because I cant be bothered to write down the many conversations I have had over the last four days nor would I .
I typically stay well away from politics within the club and will continue to do so on the whole but this is unprecedented minus the Super league wars.
RamboFan
I am heartened by this and truly hope that these muppets are held accountable for abandoning their team mates... it is about time this club stood for something and told these powderpuff players that think they can dictate when and where they play in the side to F*CK RIGHT OFF...

RamboFan
Thanks for the update. If those players wish to seek a release, I am sure I won't be the only fan who will happily see them leave. Aside from the club, I blame christian missionaries. They have a lot to answer for!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4