Game Day: Raiders v Sea Eagles [Round 4, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Spending time with my parents this weekend on the mid north coast, so cant make it to Brookie tonight.

So just wanted to say to those that can make it to the game cheer loud for our boys and show the NRL and opposition just how much we love our team. :rock:

Have a great Easter everyone. :)

And go The Mighty Manly Sea Eagles..........go get them boys.

to those that can make it to the game cheer loud for our boys and show the NRL and opposition just how much we love our team. :rock:

Have a great Easter everyone. :)

And go The Mighty Manly Sea Eagles..........go get them boys.
Will be cheering loudly @Eagleheart :rock: and thanks and Happy Easter!

We are Manly and united we will stand :nod:

Let's put the horrid week behind us, fire up guys and Go Manly! :clap:

OKAY!! My girlfriend says when you get the tape can you let her know if you like the colour of the new sheets .... thanks ..

lol, like YOU have a girlfriend!

(If the lady at the coffee shop did actually screw that guys order around today - give her a big kiss and say it's from me. For my part...happy to kiss any of the ladies at my local coffee shop)

edit: extra lol for "tape"

Dumb question sorry, but is there a way to watch this game on tv or online, even if you pay? (I will never get Foxtel)

THanks i just did though being able to screen share on tv would be nice.
If you watch it on a PC in full screen, you can link that to your TV via HDMI

ebay has USB to HDMI converter for your PC

BTW Foxtel has a special of $39pm, can cancel anytime HD Sports package till April 24th

An ugly win to us. Canberra are being undone by Sticky’s halves psychosis.

..I don't know what it is but I just can't be confident these days.
We're just too consistently inconsistent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8