Game Day: Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Getting them at a good time coming off Roosters and Storm, we were flat for 3 weeks after the game in Melbourne

Dry weather will suit us as well, should be a good one, I’m off to the local grand final this afternoon so may be late watching the game

Make sure you have the radio tuned in so you wont miss any of our early tries

fb32fb88-6b3e-48a1-a939-db359d3b113f.jpg

Im hope we dont get brenton speed as the commentator i cant stand him hes very annoying and has no clue.
Fingers crosssed for a vossy brandy finch combo.. no gaz no parker no Hodges please! And no matt Russell.
Watching last weeks game we are very clunky especially dce and Jetski. Lets hope there timing is better this week.

Pretty sure we have Vossy today mate.

The way the raiders celebrated last week after their win was like they won the gf.
I'm prepared now to say they peaked too early.
Yep. I was encouraged by them all posing for a photo together straight after the game - like they'd won a gf.
Fingers crossed but it will be tough.

Im hope we dont get brenton speed as the commentator i cant stand him hes very annoying and has no clue.
Fingers crosssed for a vossy brandy finch combo.. no gaz no parker no Hodges please! And no matt Russell.
Watching last weeks game we are very clunky especially dce and Jetski. Lets hope there timing is better this week.

and no Dan Innane

We've had a couple of bad weeks and they've had the exact opposite.

Hopefully things start to turn better for us and worse for them.

We've got the class to win but I always get nervous we'll put in another Warriors performance.

Come on boys.....give us all something to cheer about.

We've had a couple of bad weeks and they've had the exact opposite.

Hopefully things start to turn better for us and worse for them.

We've got the class to win but I always get nervous we'll put in another Warriors performance.

Come on boys.....give us all something to cheer about.
We tend to struggle against mediocrity mate. Trust me, we'll be right up for this one. If we pump these bastards like I think we will the whole comp will be on notice.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8