• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Smokin Joe i have deleted the posts that I think are the ones you are concerned about,. Not that I accept that they are in any way racist, but they were just a joke and it’s just not worth it to upset anyone. I would rather you didn’t leave the site and feel free to block me if you don’t like my posts.

Adios,have had enough of the pathetic racist crap from members on here,no wonder people mock the Sea Eagles fan base,been fun while it lasted.........Funny but how do you delete profile from the staff,don't seem to have an easy alternative?

Please use the report button on the posts so we can handle it - otherwise , especially after a loss, these things can get missed (but not tolerated)

Adios,have had enough of the pathetic racist crap from members on here,no wonder people mock the Sea Eagles fan base,been fun while it lasted.........Funny but how do you delete profile from the staff,don't seem to have an easy alternative?
Iv been saying it for ages now.. the bigotry flows openly on here!

Mate dont go we need you Smokin Joe! :) I always like your posts and insight.

Stay joe, report the racism and it will be dealt with, and call it out.

I have done so in the past.

Sorry Joe, you're the same guy who got upset when I posted (straight after the whole Erin Molan outrage) that Marty might not like Haumole being tagged as Guacamole?
Your outrage about racism may have had more heft had you not mocked me on this one. Bye.

I value everyone. Making a stand is very cool but dont tarnish a forum by individual posts . That not cool. I dont understand racism as a victim but bigotry i get. **** em all

I stand corrected - it was reported and handled by Jethro.

Seriously... I deleted the posts myself as I didn’t want to make waves, but now I’m made to look like a massive bigot to the people who didn’t even see them so maybe I should have defended them... if the mods think those posts were racist and need to be “dealt with” then maybe I’m the one that needs to leave the forum @Jethro

I'm shocked. I've not noticed any overt racism on this Forum and didn't see the post/s Smokin is referring to.
I'll be extremely disappointed if Smokin leaves. I always enjoy his posts. He knows more about the lower grades than anyone else, and is always informative.
Come back Joe. You are a valued member of this Forum.

One of the things that @Dan taught me when I first joined this forum 12 years ago is not to take anything too seriously.

I have only blocked one current member who chose to vilify me personally from what I used to do in my travel days otherwise it’s water off a duck’s back ( sorry Corey) with anything people say.

Seriously 99% of it is said quickly and without much thought sometimes very much in the heat of the moment so taking it with a grain of salt is what everyone should do.

Seriously... I deleted the posts myself as I didn’t want to make waves, but now I’m made to look like a massive bigot to the people who didn’t even see them so maybe I should have defended them... if the mods think those posts were racist and need to be “dealt with” then maybe I’m the one that needs to leave the forum @Jethro

Being supportive to you also sir. Again didnt see it and make no claims about details but if people are upset then its sad for both sides.

Stay and continue i say

Must have missed those instances or perceived instances of racist overtones or whatever , never to be condoned or generally tolerated if real or undesirable motivation but surely not to be taken that seriously to the extent of losing good contributors on here .Same with the inevitable difference of opinions whether footy related or the occasional non footy related issue . Anyway guess that we all have some responsibility to try and keep the forum here on some civil and acceptable and tolerance based level . Should not be that difficult and really a shame when good and interesting posters are inclined to opt out when things seem to be not quite in order but still rectifiable or not put into a more helpful context

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4