Game Day: Rabbitohs v Manly [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looking at other results, it is an opportunity missed to break away from the fringe fighting for the 8.

True, but we get another opportunity to make amends this week ...............

All the king's horses and all the king's men could not help king Gutho get a win over Manly again

king_sticker_emoji_emoticon_cry_sad-512.png

Rabbitohs Liam Knight has taken the early guilty plea for a Grade 2 dangerous contact charge and will be unavailable for the next two games.

I say this is about self preservation somewhat. Cherry rarely takes the ball to the line. Probably only on a retreating blindside. This slide accross to catch sirro still gives him the option to unload before the defence gets to him. When the D gets to him he often throws the random bullet to ? , when they dont he throws a nice ball but if they catch him here it comes ready or not.

Can me put the short grubber away. Unless he is purposely hoping to get a rebound this is such a low percentage play for us due to his inability to find space
DCE has to simplify his game more, sometimes just stepping back inside and straightening up and taking the line on will open up more passing options as defenders will turn their shoulders in or stay tight----DCE tends to take the easy option of crabbing looking for an option which doesn't encourage line runners off his shoulder.

There was a nice simple line running play during Origin with a simple pass(can't remember the moment in terms of finding the time cap) that DCE needs to bring more into his game to keep things straight. This is what Melb do so well and it is ingrained into their playing style.

The thing about Manly's game is that they did make mistakes including the critical dropped ball from Marty. But the penalty for souths to take the score to 20 was rubbish as were many others. I honestly believe with fair refereeing Manly would have 4-6 more points on the ladder.
It's so disheartening to see the team constantly hammered by refs.
What is inspiring is that we're not watching a bunch of lethargic players like last year. This Manly team doesn't give up.
Hope we smash the eels. Ferguson needs to be contained and Gutho reminded that he is not a king.
Dont forget Cust scored a perfectly good try and somehow they didnt give it.... we only got 2 penalties all night and non were for offside so apparently souffs were onside for 80 minutes. I guess Bennett is a super coach after all. Marty stupid offload cost us the game but if the refs were fair then we would of spanked them... Bennett would still have sea eagle hand marks on his ass and we would be in better ladder position. We all know the nrl is a joke the refs the last few weeks have been a shambles and a mockery on a so called professional sport

True, but we get another opportunity to make amends this week ...............

All the king's horses and all the king's men could not help king Gutho get a win over Manly again

View attachment 11765
Iv missed you dude... mate i have a good feeling we are going to cream the slime and show everyone that they are pretenders like roosters did to the squires!

Manly 38 - Slime 14
Turbo 1st try scorer
Suli for a double on hoffman

Iv missed you dude... mate i have a good feeling we are going to cream the slime and show everyone that they are pretenders like roosters did to the squires!

Manly 38 - Slime 14
Turbo 1st try scorer
Suli for a double on hoffman

Your prediction of a solid 38 - 14 win is Music to my ears feathered friend .

Keep up your positive and optimistic vibes for our Sea eagles

as your uplifting vibes transmit all the way to our players when they run on to the field

gettyimages-648124288-612x612.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6