Quick poll ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Should Woodsie start a quest how many no looks passes thrown on sat.

• Yes ... I've got this

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • No ... its disrespectful and naughty.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
I’m on board for another WOP..

Since we’re doing another ‘Woodsies Old Poll’
Put me down for 8 no-lookers

1 every ten minutes sounds right.

10 if we beat the warriors for possession!

I’m on board for another WOP..

Since we’re doing another ‘Woodsies Old Poll’
Put me down for 8 no-lookers

1 every ten minutes sounds right.

10 if we beat the warriors for possession!

Mate, I appreciate the gesture .. however as inadvertent as it is, I cannot be seen to be associated with a racially offensive tag such as "WOP" ..

I have already had Mavis on the party line calling for my ban from the senior citizens club naked conga line rehearsals ...

Need a quick poll to let me know whether I should start a poll to guess the number of no look passes the Shu throws on Saturday.

Normally I would just go ahead and do it but there is a snarky bugger that gets all upset and precious ...

Anyway .. here goes ..
Maybe you could create a poll for the following:
  • the forum is for sharing opinions
  • the forum is for telling others not to share their opinions.

Maybe you could create a poll for the following:
  • the forum is for sharing opinions
  • the forum is for telling others not to share their opinions.

It takes the latter, to convince the former, that the former is required so that the latter doesn't experience a self inflicted extinction episode.

No look pass may be a misnomer. Josh always has his eyes open but he is looking straight ahead. Where the eyes go the body follows, so his shoulders, hands, hips and feet stay square. The eyes actually matter very little, it's the rest of the body that fools defenders into making mistakes. If he could maintain his body position while at least glimpsing at his support he could decrease errors while still confusing defences.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8