Quick poll ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should Woodsie start a quest how many no looks passes thrown on sat.

• Yes ... I've got this

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • No ... its disrespectful and naughty.

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Need a quick poll to let me know whether I should start a poll to guess the number of no look passes the Shu throws on Saturday.

Normally I would just go ahead and do it but there is a snarky bugger that gets all upset and precious ...

Anyway .. here goes ..

A more positive poll would be to estimate how many no lookers will be line break assists or try assists :)

A more positive poll would be to estimate how many no lookers will be line break assists or try assists :)

I like it ... but my attention span is limited .. perhaps somebody with the time and will to record a) the number of nolookers and b) whether a + or -- result occurred or c) it made no never mind anyway.

6... 3 in each half, love to see a dummy and go himself no look run...with a forward trailing him through the half bust he's made.

Haha, I know it frustrates some people, but I love his no-lookers. Throws the opposition off quite a lot.
If he starts doing the “ Phil Blake’s “ as well no one will have a clue if he’s going to run , kick over the top or no look pass.

Could be ground breaking

Could also be a ****ing disaster

If he starts doing the “ Phil Blake’s “ as well no one will have a clue if he’s going to run , kick over the top or no look pass.

Could be ground breaking

Could also be a ****ing disaster

"Given fitness", I fully expect Josh Schuster to be a literal generational quality player mate. He'll play for state and country. He needs to be nurtured and developed properly though.

"Given fitness", I fully expect Josh Schuster to be a literal generational quality player mate. He'll play for state and country. He needs to be nurtured and developed properly though.
Remember Olsen Fillipana ( may have spelt that wrong ) he was very similar and ridiculed because of his body shape at the time.

I saw him destroy the Kangaroos at Eden Park one Sunday , yes Eden Park with the Wallabies playing on Saturday and the Kangaroos on Sunday , only ever happened once!!

Last edited:
Remember Olsen Fillipana ( may have spelt that wrong ) he was very similar and ridiculed because of his body shape at the time.

I saw him destroy the Kangaroos at Eden Park one Sunday , yes Eden Park with the Wallabies playing on Saturday and the Kangaroos on Sunday , only r we happened once!!

Mate, that would have been so upsetting to watch ! hahaha

@Woodsie loves his polls, maybe we should have a poll on how many polls woodsie can create ?

I wonder if your poll obsession extends to poles in which case it would be a no look pole for me.@:p

And for the narky, it's tongue In cheek not narky

I go 4 no lookers

And same for shu's passes

@Woodsie loves his polls, maybe we should have a poll on how many polls woodsie can create ?

I wonder if your poll obsession extends to poles in which case it would be a no look pole for me.@:p

And for the narky, it's tongue In cheek not narky

I go 4 no lookers

And same for shu's passes

Oh NO! .. don't put me on a poll limit. .. I'll be good.. promise.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8