Professional Players....so stop sulking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So if ppl think Snake is not putting in could it be that
1)he is smart enough to know that foz is not going to try this season and the year is a waste and thus why should he put in
2) he is tired. He has dealt with a lot in his career but always played well, maybe things are catching up and he needs some time away from the game.
1...he shouldn't be playing then
2. he shouldn't be playing then

Can you tell us more about this great rapport and who (everyone) loved Zorba....[/QUOTE]

To be fair when he was the media manager he did bugger all with the media but did have a great rapport with the players in the player welfare area.

Sorry mate but I'm afraid his white anting, media leaking and revenge based tactics far outweigh this.

But there are Zorba fans on here and clearly you are one, so shall we agree to just disagree on the subject??[/QUOTE]
All good feathered friend :)

I'm sorry. His instagram should be private if he doesn't want trolls AND especially if he wants to protect his kids. End of story. Way of the world kiddies. And no, I don't like it.

I should think some smart advice to these 2 upstarts is to start watching behind you. Young gun players like Bird, Mbye, Leary, Townsend, Hunt, Norman, Brooks, Elgey, Milford, are all playing some outstanding football this year so far. These guys are lapping $CE and $orme. This game will chew you up and spit you out real quick if you let your head get bigger than your ability. Rugby league fans don't suffer high priced show ponies. They get cut down real quick smart. Stop worrying about what's being said on Twitter or instagram or who's the coach's pet and who isn't or who the club is or isn't going to sign or who of your team mates like you and who doesn't. Get your over inflated heads back into the game you fuking show ponies or you are going to end up yesterdays fish n chip paper wrappings.

No problem Jatz.I also enjoy your posts.I suppose this topic gets me fired up.Social media will create a nightmare down the track and the whole thing really annoys me.We had a 15 year old player organise a pre arranged brawl over social media last year involving 50 or 60 people and resulted in some nasty injuries to some long serving club men.The kids I coach never have a phone out of their hands.But that's what these forums are for.Providing a civil avenue for different views.

No problem Jatz.I also enjoy your posts.I suppose this topic gets me fired up.Social media will create a nightmare down the track and the whole thing really annoys me.We had a 15 year old player organise a pre arranged brawl over social media last year involving 50 or 60 people and resulted in some nasty injuries to some long serving club men.The kids I coach never have a phone out of their hands.But that's what these forums are for.Providing a civil avenue for different views.

Thanks Susan & good to get your views.

Seems to me that because this is the first generation of social media, its faults will get ironed out over time by natural progression. I actually never saw the enticement of any of the social media platforms other than Facebook & its convenience for family members living apart.

So long as someone is there to lend a healthy contrary opinion, I would wager that both your kids & mine will not allow social media marketing to get in the way of living life.

Great rapport with all the Manly players when he was manager of the team . The players loved Zorba . I guess we cant please every one Mark :)
[/QUOTE]
They only liked him because he always brought the donuts and had cold beer in his fridge

I haven't followed this but my first impression was DCE was urging fans not to attack his teammates. Foran and Brett Stewart were the two who copped most hammering here this week, while for the past few weeks DCE himself has been getting more positive comments.
I guess it would be ironic to some if DCE was sticking up for them.

I haven't followed this but my first impression was DCE was urging fans not to attack his teammates. Foran and Brett Stewart were the two who copped most hammering here this week, while for the past few weeks DCE himself has been getting more positive comments.
I guess it would be ironic to some if DCE was sticking up for them.

Brett Stewart said in the post match presser his energy levels were down (as were the teams). He stated clearly Canberra wanted it more. Your SO rose colored, you don't look at things in a realist way.

People had a RIGHT this week to critique the team. They weren't hammered, they were called out on their performance for what it was.

If DCE isn't recruiting players from The Knight's (Kent suggests Gaigai was extremely offended by the approach), he's talking about fans remaining loyal, no matter what - the hypocritical little piece of crap). He & Foran have lost 14 of their last 17 starts (regardless of the type of game).

Be as supportive, happy and upbeat as you like, they DESERVE a hammering. And whatever excuses you mould as you do, they don't have one. Penrith were RAPED with injury (much worse than us last year), but guess what, worked hard, stuck together and won.

We are dead last. Are you seriously suggesting DCE's hypocracy is founded here? Foran has been disgusting lately. DISGUSTING. DCE doesn't deserve positivity apart from ONE game. ONE.

Snake - mediocre
Hiku - not worth 300k on his efforts
Blair - reggies quality if not worse
Matai - slow and semi interested
Lyon - slow but trying to lead
Williame - nothing special there but trys.

Foran - not interested
DCE - interested in trying but playing terribly

Lui - decent 1st grader
Symonds - top line reggies player that's forgot how to run holes
Buhrer - well below his best but trying
Mateo - trying and deserves a spot in 17
Horo - after a dismal year needs a new contract

Burgess - size helps but is at best a decent frontrower
Mason - best go forward we have this season (sad isn't it)
Ballin - slow but trying his guts out.
Starling - n/a

Tom T - brilliant debut a star may well just be born
Jake T - busting his ass - love to see him when he hits 112-115 kegs
Soggy - poor mans taumolomo, but hes putting in the heavy yards

So in a team of 20 odd we are now fairly placed given the appraisals above.

A lot of the lads are down on form and interest, with the young ones still trying.

The "backline" of the century is realistically over now. Being dead last is a fair assessment of the year to date.

Tuivasa-Sheck made 28 runs for 316 metres against the sharks. Snake made 8 runs for 53m against the raiders. Both played in losing teams and Roosters only had 40% possession compared to Manly's 53% possession.

Tuivasa-Sheck made 28 runs for 316 metres against the sharks. Snake made 8 runs for 53m against the raiders. Both played in losing teams and Roosters only had 40% possession compared to Manly's 53% possession.
Have a good look at our forwards statistics as well

It's hard work playing against superstar teams when your team is not up to par, or worse any decent players are injured.

So when you play another bottom of the rung team you naturally lift don't you, "come on boys we can get this one can't we!!" type of approach.

Had we been playing the Rorters last week and got beat 29-16 Id be saying " thought we did ok considering ".

But let's consider we were playing a team without a recognised super star ( yes I know Papali plays Origin) so you'd think if there was ever a game for even the average players to lift them this would be it.

But no, we get an almost total disconnect.

I can handle losing, and we will get plenty of that during any rebuild, but when I see players not trying I get pretty pissed off .

It's hard work playing against superstar teams when your team is not up to par, or worse any decent players are injured.

So when you play another bottom of the rung team you naturally lift don't you, "come on boys we can get this one can't we!!" type of approach.

Had we been playing the Rorters last week and got beat 29-16 Id be saying " thought we did ok considering ".

But let's consider we were playing a team without a recognised super star ( yes I know Papali plays Origin) so you'd think if there was ever a game for even the average players to lift them this would be it.

But no, we get an almost total disconnect.

I can handle losing, and we will get plenty of that during any rebuild, but when I see players not trying I get pretty pissed off .
Speaking of players not trying . De's must be pulling his hair out trying to get some life out of T-Rex . Against South's last week T- Rex was on the field for 64 minutes making 5 runs and a gain of only 28 metres .

Last edited:
Blair is just warming up guys, plz give
ASDASD.PNG
him more time.

There was a guy sitting behind me in MWTS Area and he was giving Blair an absolute serving for half the game lol, was pretty funny tbh!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8