Professional Players....so stop sulking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
To say I'm speechless about the current predicament is an understatement. I can expect a slide from the brilliant 10 years we've had.....but this? What gets me is some of our player who are professional well paid footballers, just don't want to be there. You are being paid to play a game you supposedly love, and you just don't seem like you give a rats backside. This is just not good enough. We have put up with hearing about players leaving and that they are professionals and hence will put in. Well that's not happening currently. I really want some of these players to quit rugby league then. If you are walking around with such a chip on your shoulder when being paid good money to play rugby league, then go and get a job in the mines. I say that because I live in the hunter valley and have plenty of mates who work in the mines....bust their backsides.....and certainly don't have your lifestyles.

We'll all accept off games, rebuild periods. But not players not giving a hoot about the club we love and the club that made them great.

To say I'm speechless about the current predicament is an understatement. I can expect a slide from the brilliant 10 years we've had.....but this? What gets me is some of our player who are professional well paid footballers, just don't want to be there. You are being paid to play a game you supposedly love, and you just don't seem like you give a rats backside. This is just not good enough. We have put up with hearing about players leaving and that they are professionals and hence will put in. Well that's not happening currently. I really want some of these players to quit rugby league then. If you are walking around with such a chip on your shoulder when being paid good money to play rugby league, then go and get a job in the mines. I say that because I live in the hunter valley and have plenty of mates who work in the mines....bust their backsides.....and certainly don't have your lifestyles.

We'll all accept off games, rebuild periods. But not players not giving a hoot about the club we love and the club that made them great.
dce slamming the fans on instagram. Go Fark yourself Daly. People pay money and your wages to see players put in effort for our club. That was not putting in.

Well said mate, the efforts of some of the boys out there were disgusting. Watch Blake Austin break his nose saving a try and head back out there to attack from the scrum, then compare that to our lads piss poor defence.

Last edited:
Show Dce ,Foran the door now.Foran has given up his attitude is toxic.Dce should go and give JLJ time to show case himself.Call Snake in and offer him an immediate release (totally his choice) same with Matai.Tom T is ready for first grade fullback or wing.Time to rid the rats from the ranks.

Show Dce ,Foran the door now.Foran has given up his attitude is toxic.Dce should go and give JLJ time to show case himself.Call Snake in and offer him an immediate release (totally his choice) same with Matai.Tom T is ready for first grade fullback or wing.Time to rid the rats from the ranks.
I agree. Club is bigger than these.ungrateful muppets. Release all those that want to go. Stewart included. Spend the money and rebuild with players who want a go. Arrogant squad it has become toxic.

dce slamming the fans on instagram. Go Fark yourself Daly. People pay money and your wages to see players put in effort for our club. That was not putting in.
What's being said. Surely he wouldn't have the gaul to sht on unhappy fans. I keep thinking of Forme's Mrs & tge karma comment after the prick finally announced going. Fuk you as well biatch. I'm sick to death of the lot of them. So much hatred and animosity between players and supporters now. This club is terminal at the moment and in palliative care.

Well said mate, the efforts of some of the boys out there were disgusting. Watch Blake Austin break his nose saving a try, then head back out there to attack from the scrum, then compare that to our lads piss poor defence.

I was actually going to post a thread on Blake Austin. He is not 1/4 the player of our halves and he was 10x better than both of them tonight......EFFORT. That's what Blake Austin had.

It's pretty sad that we are talking about letting Snake go. Sadly enough, he looked pretty disinterested today. A far, far cry from the guy who apparently proclaimed his loyalty to the club in the circle of players just three weeks ago...

I agree. Club is bigger than these.ungrateful muppets. Release all those that want to go. Stewart included. Spend the money and rebuild with players who want a go. Arrogant squad it has become toxic.

Sadly but yes, team meeting, two doors , you choose !!

I'd rather get hammered every week with kids having a go than get hammered every week with a bunch of sooks who couldn't give a rats arse about being there

Sorry here it is

Attachments

• IMG_20150404_214009.jpg
    IMG_20150404_214009.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 157

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8