Professional Players....so stop sulking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you get rid of DCE and Foran absolutely no chance of winning another game this year. Foran and DCE are putting in but they can't do anything without the forwards laying the platform. Plodkinson and Reynolds have shown what **** halves can do with a decent forward pack.

The shade should not be thrown at DCE and Foran. No wonder why they're leaving...manly look to be a toxic club atm.

Did you watch today's game? Foran was an absolute passenger for 95% of the game, in defense and attack. DCE appeared to try hard, but was pretty ordinary and showed no urgency. Whilst I agree that its difficult for the halves to make hay while the forwards are getting dominated, there were plenty of opportunities in today's game that were wasted by piss poor passing and sh*thouse execution by the halves.

As for the club being toxic... Hmmmm is this the perennial chicken and egg argument? Are these guys the toxicity? Or is it the club, the board, the Penns, the Tooves or the Zorba???

F*cked if I know. All I know is my great club looks pretty ordinary atm, and I'm definitely NOT enjoying the prospect of this team getting an ass whooping week in week out...

I love the criticism of complaining supporters by stating the players are trying their best and injuries are hurting us etc. Fuk me dead god help us if our players are trying their best and working hard to get better. I'd rather think they are deliberately dogging it rather than think this is their best efforts at the moment.

I love the criticism of complaining supporters by stating the players are trying their best and injuries are hurting us etc. Fuk me dead god help us if our players are trying their best and working hard to get better. I'd rather think they are deliberately dogging it rather than think this is their best efforts at the moment.
I second this.

I'm criticising the way they were talking and behaving I'm upset but I'm not going round acting like a ****wit. That's what doggies supporters do. I hate the way we played it was pathetic but is abusing our player the way we do it?

(Edit) I don't have a problem abusing on here. Bit much abusing them on photos with their kids

Last edited:
I reserve the right to state my opinion of said player's performance, but I'm not one to get on their Instagram accounts and have a go at them...

I'm criticising the way they were talking and behaving I'm upset but I'm not going round acting like a ****wit. That's what doggies supporters do. I hate the way we played it was pathetic but is abusing our player the way we do it?
No it isn't and trolling their personal instagrams and facebook is a low act. But in this day and age that's what happens. The inferrence from Evans response was that ALL Manly supporters making criticism should pull their heads in and support the players. Pretty hard to do when we've been served up sht sandwiches all summer by these 2 million dollar babies and shown all the consideration of a hungry crocodile and then when the season starts serve us up another mouthwatering tray of sht sandwichs. Sorry $CE but you serve up sht you'll cop sht back.

Not jaded but rather common sense. Sure some fans are peeved and want to see all this turn around. And it will.

But no fanbase of thousands are going to march en masse and protest to the point of not supporting the club. Wont happen and us having no sponsor wont happen either.

And NO the club wont listen to irrational fanbase (any number) opinions and make retention decisions based on what they want. Again no offense, but that is just delusional.
Your missing my point Jatz, your saying that fans don't matter. I disagree. Look at souths, they marched 50000 strong and got there team back in the comp. thats fan power buddy not delusional so no offense taken.
Was merely making a point. Obviously I'm not going to protest the club about a overpaid little punk

It's pretty sad that we are talking about letting Snake go. Sadly enough, he looked pretty disinterested today. A far, far cry from the guy who apparently proclaimed his loyalty to the club in the circle of players just three weeks ago...
Snake's never really been a leader in my eyes. He's our best player, but when the chips are down he's not gonna bust a gut for the team. He's still gonna score and setup tries but his defense lacks effort now.

Snake had a bad game today. But I am nowhere near writing him off.

DCE is trying his guts out. Problem is I think he's carrying an injury and he is definitely out of form. We've seen 10 good minutes from him all season (against the Scum).

Foran on the other hand has played about 5 minutes of decent football for Manly since about August last year. He showed in that 5 minute burst (tonight) what we know he is capable of. However the sad fact is that if body language is anything to go by, he is only marking time until 2016. Personally I would lean towards dropping him to NSW Cup or letting him go (without actually releasing him so he can join the Speels because we still have to pay his salary). However, that could be a bit like cutting off the nose to spite the face because I honestly don't think JLJ is a quality enough replacement.

Truth be told, if I was the coach, when Killer, Skivy and Jorge return from injury my backline would look something like:

Snake, Tom T, Peta, Skivy, Wolf/Jorge, Killer, DCE.

Though whoever the coach is, it'll probably be more like:

Snake, Peta, Killer, Skivy, Tom T/Jorge/Wolf, Foran, DCE.

Killer has the experience and skill to be our 5/8. I know he's a centre but unless Foran changes his attitude for the better he's probably our best option. Age is also catching up to Killer, he's not as quick as he once was and centres these days (like fullbacks) need to have the speed of a winger. That wouldn't be exposed as much playing pivot. Also has a decent kicking game.

Ok, I know Skivy isn't quick either, but then he never has been really. His strength in attack is his support play and positioning. His physical strength also helps. And we all know he hits like a jack hammer in defence. His game is probably better suited to the back row, but with his body he'd last about 10 minutes with all the required tackling before coming off clutching his neck or one of his shoulders.

Peta Hiku showed me something tonight. As I said in another thread, he reminds me of a stockier, slower running version of Dale Shearer. A skillfull player who can play almost anywhere in the backline. His defence needs a bit of work, though it was good today and has definitely improved this year. The Four Nations did him the world of good in that regard. And while I still think fullback is his best position, he can handle playing in the centres. And who knew he could kick goals? His 2 kicks were from near the sideline. He kicked the 2nd and the first attempt hit the post. Matthew Ridge Mk.II??

Cheyse Blair needs to be dropped to NSW Cup, plain and simple. Opposition teams are currently averaging around 2 tries per game down his wing which is not good enough and its mostly because of bad positioning in defence. Running in and leaving your opposite winger unmarked is not a good thing. Safe under the high ball and can make some good running metres, but his poor defence often cancels those efforts out. I'd bring in the Wolfman next week. A known try scorer and can now catch bombs. That wing spot should be between the Wolf and Jorge when the big boy returns from injury.

I wouldn't drop DCE or Snake. Neither are in form right now, but I still wouldn't be dropping them for any reason. I know he's had plenty of injuries but I would love to see Snake return to the running fullback we know and love. He's a great fullback, our best ever IMO and still one of the best in the game, but I have noticed he rarely does a lot of the kick returns any more, he always seems to leave that to the wingers. And when he does run the ball, unless its against a broken line where he can run through a gap and make a break, he seems to easily submit to tackles if there is a wall in front of him I remember not too long ago when he would run around that wall.....

That leaves one wing spot. Although I was against his selection because I didn't want to see one of our junior prospects get smashed after being rushed into first grade before he was ready, Tom Trbojevic impressed tonight. Manly fans should be licking their lips at the prospect of this kid. Didn't get to show any real speed tonight, but I would love to see how he goes in open space. Scored two tries on debut, though helped by a Canberra winger who had Cheyse Blair syndrome - come in and leave a big opening outside. But every time the Raiders tested him with a bomb he was 100% safe. Did not put a foot wrong tonight and was our best by a country mile. Even when Killer and Skivy return this kid should remain in first grade. Now I know why people have been talking about the Trbojevic brothers as the future of Manly.

Last edited:
Truth be told, if I was the coach, when Killer, Skivy and Jorge return from injury my backline would look something like:

Snake, Tom T, Peta, Skivy, Wolf/Jorge, Killer, DCE.

Though whoever the coach is, it'll probably be more like:

Snake, Peta, Killer, Skivy, Tom T/Jorge/Wolf, Foran, DCE.

Killer has the experience and skill to be our 5/8. I know he's a centre but unless Foran changes his attitude for the better he's probably our best option. Age is also catching up to Killer, he's not as quick as he once was and centres these days (like fullbacks) need to have the speed of a winger. That wouldn't be exposed as much playing pivot. Also has a decent kicking game.

Ok, I know Skivy isn't quick either, but then he never has been really. His strength in attack is his support play and positioning. His physical strength also helps. And we all know he hits like a jack hammer in defence. His game is probably better suited to the back row, but with his body he'd last about 10 minutes with all the required tackling before coming off clutching his neck or one of his shoulders.

Peta Hiku showed me something tonight. As I said in another thread, he reminds me of a stockier, slower running version of Dale Shearer. A skillfull player who can play almost anywhere in the backline. His defence needs a bit of work, though it was good today and has definitely improved this year. The Four Nations did him the world of good in that regard. And while I still think fullback is his best position, he can handle playing in the centres. And who knew he could kick goals? His 2 kicks were from near the sideline. He kicked the 2nd and the first attempt hit the post. Matthew Ridge Mk.II??

Cheyse Blair needs to be dropped to NSW Cup, plain and simple. Opposition teams are currently averaging around 2 tries per game down his wing which is not good enough and its mostly because of bad positioning in defence. Running in and leaving your opposite winger unmarked is not a good thing. Safe under the high ball and can make some good running metres, but his poor defence often cancels those efforts out. I'd bring in the Wolfman next week. A known try scorer and can now catch bombs. That wing spot should be between the Wolf and Jorge when the big boy returns from injury.

I wouldn't drop DCE or Snake. Neither are in form right now, but I still wouldn't be dropping them for any reason. I know he's had plenty of injuries but I would love to see Snake return to the running fullback we know and love. He's a great fullback, our best ever IMO and still one of the best in the game, but I have noticed he rarely does a lot of the kick returns any more, he always seems to leave that to the wingers. And when he does run the ball, unless its against a broken line where he can run through a gap and make a break, he seems to easily submit to tackles if there is a wall in front of him I remember not too long ago when he would run around that wall.....

That leaves one wing spot. Although I was against his selection because I didn't want to see one of our junior prospects get smashed after being rushed into first grade before he was ready, Tom Trbojevic impressed tonight. Manly fans should be licking their lips at the prospect of this kid. Didn't get to show any real speed tonight, but I would love to see how he goes in open space. Scored two tries on debut, though helped by a Canberra winger who had Cheyse Blair syndrome - come in and leave a big opening outside. But every time the Raiders tested him with a bomb he was 100% safe. Did not put a foot wrong tonight and was our best by a country mile. Even when Killer and Skivy return this kid should remain in first grade. Now I know why people have been talking about the Trbojevic brothers as the future of Manly.
I agree Blair has been bad. That left side though has bigger problems than just him. So many times when he's come in it's been because his centre has gone in so he can't stay wide. Tonight foz was an empty gap in defence. Pathetic. Multiple times the centre then went in forcing either the winger to go in or leave a gap. We rush up too much. Poor coaching and defensive sliding

To all the people defending DCE and Foz, just keep in mind the person that will lose out on all of this is a Manly legend, Tooves! Blind freddy could see that in that game today there was a hand full of young players such as Hiku and the Trbojevic brothers, trying their guts out and being let down by a bunch of sooks that are supposed to be our leadership group. Toovey needs to figure out something quick before this selfish group costs him his job.

To all the people defending DCE and Foz, just keep in mind the person that will lose out on all of this is a Manly legend, Tooves! Blind freddy could see that in that game today there was a hand full of young players such as Hiku and the Trbojevic brothers, trying their guts out and being let down by a bunch of sooks that are supposed to be our leadership group. Toovey needs to figure out something quick before this selfish group costs him his job.

The only person I couldn't see trying out there tonight was Foran and I don't believe he has tried hard in a Manly jumper since about August last year. The bloke is disinterested at best. I believe DCE is trying hard but he's just out of form, simple as that. And tonight Snake had one of those rare games that make Ben Farrar look good as a fullback. But in our previous 4 games he has been one of, if not our best player. Tonight was just a bad one.

Do we know what has changed with Snake?
Nothing has changed - Snake blames 2v for not signing his aging brother, it was Snake's attitude that rubbed off on Choc and Foran.
Snake wants to punish 2v by having him sacked :cool:

He'll get his wish, as the dopes on the Board have already tried to entice Arthur to come to Manly so that Foran and Snake are appeased.
The fact that Snake may not even last till end of 2016 with his dodgy knees, and Foran already contracted to Parra for 4 years, seems to escape them:confused:

Ridiculous and pathetic IMO :mad:

Meanwhile the Supporters are served up sub standard games and are constantly hammered by Chez about our loyalty:finger:
Ironic isn't it, from a man who just pledged his loyalty to another Club for 4 years :rolleyes:

He didn't post mate. His last post was him at the Easter show with his kid. He was getting trolled on those photos. That would make me angry
Most "celebrities" are way too smart to ever put photos of their kids on social media. Yes, there are some serious wackjobs out there and in displaying pictures of their kids they are making them easier to identify and thus putting them in harms way. Jeez DCE, if you can't be a smart halfback anymore then FFS be a thinking Dad. Get the kid pic off!!!

No, I don't defend nor agree with the trolling garbage at all. My point is you cannot open social media platforms, give public access to your profile and material, and then complain about bogans coming in and trolling it... especially, when you are a celebrity. He has the power and choice to not even allow that to happen. And no, he doesn't do it out of the kindness of his heart to let us fans in. He does it to build the DCE brand.

Very easy just to have Facebook and make it friends and family only.

You choose Twitter / Instagram you are going to cop it, it's 110% his own fault for having the accounts in the first place !!

Nothing has changed - Snake blames 2v for not signing his aging brother, it was Snake's attitude that rubbed off on Choc and Foran.
Snake wants to punish 2v by having him sacked :cool:

He'll get his wish, as the dopes on the Board have already tried to entice Arthur to come to Manly so that Foran and Snake are appeased.
The fact that Snake may not even last till end of 2016 with his dodgy knees, and Foran already contracted to Parra for 4 years, seems to escape them:confused:

Ridiculous and pathetic IMO :mad:

Meanwhile the Supporters are served up sub standard games and are constantly hammered by Chez about our loyalty:finger:
Ironic isn't it, from a man who just pledged his loyalty to another Club for 4 years :rolleyes:

I'm over it, if that's the bull**** Snake wants to dish up all year he can **** off too!!

They are acting like spoilt 3 year olds , not men !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6