Professional Players....so stop sulking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
piss off.jpg

I've often felt the measure of a man is not in how he wins a contest but in how he loses it. These guys have been weighed, they've been measured, they've been found wanting. Sad.

Let's consider the past 16 games or so we've played since we heard about dissatisfaction among the players. We lost four of the last five in 2014. Then we lost all three games in the Nines. Then we lost two of the three in the trials. Now we've lost four of the first five in 2015.
That means, with our multi-million halves playing the majority of these 16 matches we've won just Three! Having them is not helping us, it is obviously a hinderance. So we've be better to either drop them both or release them now.
It pains me to say this but after watching them 'play' we would be better off blooding some youngsters for 2016.

DCE has lots to say but doesnt do a lot on the field at the moment. Foz is just gone totally gone, going through the motions and showing zilch leadership at all.

This club needs an injection of passion and enthusiasm and retire the fat cats from the team and get in guys who will do anything for the club. Start with building a team around the Turbo boys and the getting in people who are aligned with the club values.

I fear we have not hit the bottom yet and the next 3 fixtures will be telling in relation to Toovey staying on as coach.

I am wondering if any of them have thought ofthe children

Wow, if what DCE said was true on Instagram he should be sacked!!
We pay his fu$king wages the little piece of sh!t!!! We are entitled to our opinion,harsh or not.
Tickets, jerseys, hats, flags , mugs, number plates the list goes on. All contributes to this clubs success. Which in turn looks good for prospective sponsors!!
What a truly little dog, him and Foran.
Both need to be dropped........
Now

That's what ****s me off the most about these players leaving.

I will never begrudge Hopoate for leaving when we were on top, for better coin.
I will never have a bad word to say about G Stewart walking when he did but these pricks who walk into a grand final winning team, take all the accolades and grab the cash and run as soon as the going gets tough will never be greats of the game. Not one wants to stick it out.

Matai and Ballin will go down as club greats and great club men, maybe Stewart also if he leaves with the same tact as his brother. Nobody will ever look at our halves in the same light as Menzies, Hindmarsh, Lockyer, John's. At this stage Smith and Slater have more integrity.

Our halves have been part of a premiership. Beaver lived through the NE, John's was a drug abuser, Hindmarsh hasn't won a chook raffle and Locker had more protection than the president and our halves aren't worthy to wax their boots. Professional my arse.

The Raider's looked like professionals who prepared well beside Manly today.

Our problem is lack of the depth. The price of success over the years is that our cap has been chewed up and prevented us from having any depth. It was bound to happen sooner or later. The good news is that we have some gun juniors coming through the ranks but these guys will take time. We are 2 to 3 years from being a top 4 side again.

3 more losses In the next 4 weeks means season over. It looks odds on. That will mean 2v booted, rebuilding will start. Finding a halves pair the priority, meaning dce can have a rest. Plenty of twitting time then

Sorry here it is
Yes, this is the language of a professional rugby league player, but not a rugby league player with any emotional investment in the club.
Yes he is trying hard, but he is trying hard for the DCE brand not for the Manly Sea Eagles.
You can also hear loud and clear the detatchment from the Manly fans as well. It screams out loud.
NYEagle

A mate and me were talking tonight about how Foran seems like he doesnt want to be here at Manly,if thats the case,then he should show the club and its supporters the respect they deserve and stand down for the rest of the year,dont let him go, because if we give him an early release,dont we have to pay him for this year like we are with Choc,as for DCE, anyone hoping he will change his mind,well all the shots at him wont be helping in anyway,anyway just my opinion

Wouldnt that mean he is aswell.
He gets paid Jatz, therefore should show just a tiny bit of respect.id be much happier if he came out and said " iv been playing garbage for a month but am working hard to fix it".Instead he references the fans, the game is for the fans mate, we don't get fu)king paid. We would bleed for Manly. These twats obviously won't anymore.
If these guys want to put in sub standard performances and not be judged, then I suggest a new career.

We have the team now.

Lyon, Stewart, Matai, Buhler, Foran, Evans, Trbojevic's, Gutherson, Hiku, Ballin, Mason, Williams, Leary, Hodges, Burgess, Symonds... how much strike power do you need?

Its injuries, effort and commitment to the team. I STILL think we make the eight this year.

Cherry Evan's should practice kicking the football in between players on the last.

Beside the occasional forty twenty its like he is playing force em' backs most the time.

Find the grass, kick chase is still a thing. You don't have to make the first tackle on half way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6