Press conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have no chance of beating Penrith to a premiership this year,
The Penrith Panthers Perspective

Nothing is guaranteed in life including no chances that things can not be done

Winning against the odds is an attitude thing

It has been proven many times in the past and in all codes in sport

that the underdog with an optimistic attitude created chances for them selves against the favourites through out the game to win it

Penrith are playing well and we are starting to win and starting to peak

How high we peak is how hard we are willing to strive to climb and unleash our unlimited potential

Please .. the day I get excited and elated about beating the team coming 12th, or 4th bloody last ... is the day that manly have officially become the easy beats.

Maybe I have been wrong about @BOZO .. maybe you are all becoming Norths supporting medioricy lovers ..

Fair dinkum .. beating Wests .. whoopee

Let's hope we can win the next one / two games and change people's mindset mate.

I do disagree on The Tigers thing. Relatively full strength, at Campbelltown, new coach - the ducks were lined up for them for an assault. People were saying our first half was flat (even Roach said our play was lazy), but if you watch, we were dominating them with our defense and softening them up.

Literally that second half, the gail behind them, they (Tigers) were gassed , and had nothing.

I think Dessie was right in his post matcher mate.

Let's not confuse the meaning of words.

I "value" every win ... and take pleasure in each .. but I rate them differently ... if we are a top 4 rated team, and you are suggesting I should be elated for beating the team coming 4th last ... then I would suggest you have lost all perspective.

If we were a bottom 4 rated team and we beat the team coming 9th ... then I would be elated.

And saying Tigers turned up yesterday doesn't change anything ... it wasn't the Roman Legions that turned up ... it wasn't the Mongol Hordes that turned up ... it wasn't the British Grenaders that turned up ... it was the bloody team that is coming 4th last that turned up .

It is a balance of reality and expectations .. for example, next week at home against an inform top 4 side .. I expect us to be very competitive, and if we dont get the biscuits, to have made them work hard for them ... so, a fighting loss will satisfy me, a win will elate me.
I get ya!

I thought we were on top at half time my slight concern was the wind, but these Tigers dont often bother the scorers in the 2nd half. I watch almost every match every week and have missed one Tigers match in the last 12 months. They have very little attack and patchy defence.

It was only the commentators who had the Tigers in front. I am often unsure about what they are actually looking at.

As for for "death riders" on here i hope they take a look at the presser and see what someone with some footy brains says, both Hasler and Kimmorley actuially. Sure we weren't at our best but but about $2.5mil of our cap was on the sideline. What did you expect? An 80-nil result.

Put me in the Hasler camp with yesterdays comments - a really good performance 8.5 out of 10, the second half was nearly perfect.
Spot on. Roach was watching a different game to me; not surprising, given his Tigers bias. When I got home, I watched the replay on Fox and couldn't believe his take on things. At the ground, it was obvious that our defence was keeping the Tigers pinged in their own half.

I give us more than a sneaky hope vs the Cows.

We just might shake our Top 4 hoodoo.
I think DCE will help. Foz and Schu have filled in admirably but I think we'll need Daly's kicking game to gain field position and combat the Cows stiff defence.

I give us more than a sneaky hope vs the Cows.

We just might shake our Top 4 hoodoo.
I think you may be right. The Cows still haven’t performed well in Sydney this season so this is our chance with a little momentum and home ground avanatage. With a Paseka swap for Keppie or Marty and we are in with a huge chance.

Three Amigos GIF by Animal's House's House
Lady Gaga Dancing GIF

I think you may be right. The Cows still haven’t performed well in Sydney this season so this is our chance with a little momentum and home ground avanatage. With a Paseka swap for Keppie or Marty and we are in with a huge chance.
Is Paseka really going to come in for Marty or Keppie? C'mon this is Des. One of them will have to get injured first before it happens. While I think he should come in, I also think he won't based on last couple of weeks selections.

Is Paseka really going to come in for Marty or Keppie? C'mon this is Des. One of them will have to get injured first before it happens. While I think he should come in, I also think he won't based on last couple of weeks selections.
You are right - one of them will have to get injured first.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4