Premiers ISC Polo Shirt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I received my Premiers ISC polo shirt in the mail yesterday and I have to say I am unimpressed with the quality of the shirt. For $60 it is like a polo shirt I would expect to buy from Lowes for $10. The design of the polo is good but it doesn't appear to be 100% cotton as the sleeves are already wrinkled. Comparing this to the quality of the retro polo shirts and they are not in the same ball park. Disappointing....

My Premiers jersey arrived as well and I am stoked with this. Looks great, the XL is probably a tad smaller than usual but i can still fit into it ok.

Attachments

• 2011PremPoloISC.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 47
Yeah I posted a similar comment here.

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Premiers-Merchandise-Now-Available-from-MWSE?page=6&highlight=merch

Its rubbish and they should only be charging $20.

I had a closer look at the sleeves on the polo shirt last night & what I orginally thought was just wrinkles in the fabric is actually caused by a blind man sewing the sleeves on so the fabric is bunched. Think i will post the polo shirt to ISC head office & ask them if they would be happy to wear such a poor quality shirt.

Mals said:
I had a closer look at the sleeves on the polo shirt last night & what I orginally thought was just wrinkles in the fabric is actually caused by a blind man sewing the sleeves on so the fabric is bunched. Think i will post the polo shirt to ISC head office & ask them if they would be happy to wear such a poor quality shirt.
Are they all like that or did u get a lemon

BE - I have no idea I bought the polo shirt from the MWSE online shop.

I have posted the polo shirt together with a complaint letter to ISC head office. Will be interesting to see what sort of reply I get.

Mals said:
I have posted the polo shirt together with a complaint letter to ISC head office. Will be interesting to see what sort of reply I get.

Hi Mals,

Would you mind forwarding the email you sent to [email protected] as well?

I'd like to make sure your complaint is attended to properly.

Kind regards,

Larissa

I think it was a letter Larissa (though i could be wrong).

Bit hard to attach a shirt in an email :)

Hi Larissa

Yeah it was actually a letter and the polo shirt that I posted to ISC head office in Rosebery. I didn't complain to Sea Eagles admin because it is the quality of the shirt I have issues with.

Happy to forward to you what I sent in the letter if you let me know the best the email address to reach you on.

Cheers

What about me. I bought two of these pieces of rubbish. Gathered at the sleeves wtf.

Wasted $120.

bob dylan said:
What about me. I bought two of these pieces of rubbish. Gathered at the sleeves wtf.

Wasted $120.

That sucks Bob! Sounds like the whole shipment was rubbish! :mad:

Honestly if these shirts were for sale at say Lowes for $10.00 I wouldnt buy one.

Even the premiers jerseys wernt of the standard that the orginal ones from this year were. The embroidery stitching is horrible.

Sad to see see RBK go and this cheap mob making these garments.

Feel for you bob!

Larissa, the guys in the factory outlet swapped the Premiers polo for me on Saturday.

Thanks for your help in getting this sorted!

Mals said:
Larissa, the guys in the factory outlet swapped the Premiers polo for me on Saturday.

Thanks for your help in getting this sorted!

What did they swap them for. Coasters???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4