Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I have read the doomsday prophets saying that we are spent next year without BK and any major signings.

I assume the other side of the coin with certain posters in certain places is that we are sure to be Premiers.

Looking at the squads there are not too many teams that will be stronger this year than last year. Gold Coast has had an impact and many stars have gone to England for the big bucks at the end of their careers.

Who do you rate as improvers, as potential Premiers and those that will bomb out next year.

I think the Roosters will improve greatly now that Ricky has got the flicky. I predict the Tigpies to bounce back. It is unknown how Parra will go, Melbourne may not cope with the disappointment of last year and the Cowboys must do better than last year. I can't see Penrith or Canberra being anything and it remains to be seen whether the long awaited Bunny revival might happen.

Any thoughts?

The big concern is how we will cope post BK as we don't have a ready made replacement.

Choc and the other forwards need to improve big time this year and ox needs to take control more of games.

It is also time to say goodbye to Dunley and Willo and blood Ballin and Cuthbo.

As far as the other teams are concerned I see the dogs falling a couple of places and Parra also. I can't see melbourne having as good a year and sadly can't see us improving too much either. The dragons will choke again next year and i see Broncos as the team to beat again.

It's getting harder to pick form with the comp being alot more even than it used to be....there are always surprise packets now!
bottom of the ladder....the Tigers! As far as we are concerned I don't want to say anything negative....so I'll keep my mouth shut and hope I'm wrong!

Ill be honest , I dont think we will be as high next year as we were this year. I think the teams will be more even. I tip Sharks to be last. !pray:
Good luck in the tipping next year.
Should be a great comp.

I think we will improve next year, providing we dont have a massive injury toll.

Why, not really sure. Guess I think our backline will be much more potent with the addition of Lyon and I expect a few youngsters to step up. Cuthbo/Afamasaga & Ballin!!!!

Souths not to get the spoon - thats the biggest call i can make.

As for our boys - no idea, depends who plays where, how much orford chokes, injuries etc etc.

I will say that any team with a few key injuries for long periods of time is gone.

All I can say is I don't think we will improve on our placing this year & expect us to come between 4 to 7th. For us to improve we really to 2 forwards to step up Big Tim - Maybe Rose/Jack A but I can't see it happening. Dont forget BK was basically our Man of the Match it most games we played - he will be very hard to repalce personally and also the effect he had on the rest of the day.

As for the other Broncos despite losing Webcke will be as strong if not stronger next year, the Storm are a very young side as well so should be Top 2 again.

The other who will struggles IMO will be Panthers, Raiders, Sharks & maybe the Titans in their first season. As for the rest you can toss a coiun as what they will do in 2007.

1. Melbourne
2. Bulldogs
3. Brisbane
4. Newcastle
5. Dragons
6. Penrith
7. Nth Qld
8. Souths
9. NZ
10. Manly
11. Roosters
12. Parramatta
13. Tigers
14. Titans
15. Sharks
16. Canberra

For me Manly will finish 6th, the spoon will go to the titans, the real surprise packet for 2007 will be the rabbits who will come in at 8th. And lastly I will take out the 2007 silvertails tipping comp!!

1. Melbourne
2. Bulldogs
3. Brisbane
4. Newcastle
5. Dragons
6. Penrith
7. Nth Qld
8. Souths
9. NZ
10. Manly
11. Roosters
12. Parramatta
13. Tigers
14. Titans
15. Sharks
16. Canberra
I am glad that Ryan has picked us as 10th this week. We are now certs for the top 4.

(Mind you - Rhino will let me know if he is right!!! (Save this post somewhere!) ;)

Groom in firsts by round 12, plays well, Orford signs on for the ESL by seasons end to accomodate Grooms upgraded contract and he finishes the season as the games No1 half.

*End dream sequence*

Manly to finish in the lower half of the 8.
Melbourne will be premiers.
B minor premiers.
Lyon will have an OK year with flashes of brilliance, saves his best for Origin.
King to play for City again, but he will deserve it this time.
Wells, Burns and Hall to step up.
Both Stewarts will still be runts.
Souths for the spoon, crowds still dwindling.
QLD will win SOO.
Stuart sacked as Aussie coach after losing ANZAC match.
Cowboys will bounce back.
Michael Witt to fail miserably.

Manly will make top 8 and there won't be more than 2 or 3 wins between 3rd and 8th spot, so while it's better to be top 4, the comp will be so close it will be possible to have roughly the same success next year, yet finish 4th or even 8th.

Manly's attack will improve with Lyon, however how good will the attack be after the amount of defence and metres made against manly have taken it's toll. Need Afaamasaga(??), Cuthbo or Wells or somebody to really step up.

Prdiction - Top 8, win atleast 1 finals match

01. Bulldogs
02. Manly
03. Dragons
04. Broncos
05. Warriors
06. Storm
07. Cowboys
08. Knights
09. Raiders
10. Tigers
11. Panthers