Pre season ST Get Together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Meh ,I too have been to both and I say Hawaii only wins because at the moment its sunny and I want sun and a holiday bad.
Japan probably wins every other time.

Loved Tokyo. I was like a giant...a giant!!!!!

Anyway, no one turned up at my last organised meet 'n greet.....lamewads

cjmYgx1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Silvertails friends and foes.

Well the sea eagles are celebrating 75 years in 2021 and what better way for us all to maybe stage our very first Silvertails get together. We have tried before but never got off ground. So can we do it this time!

Possible dates: Sunday feb 14 or 21. Let us know if you would be interested and what suits you better

Venue: The Sporting Globe x 4 Pines, King St Wharf
Time: from 1pm.
Wear: Manly polo. We can really stand out amongst the crowd and be proud!!

So come all, it’s time to get off the keyboards for an arvo and actually meet your fellow Silvertailers. We can even use tags with your forum name on them to identify who is who!! Some may still want to hide for security and safety reasons

Thoughts and any interest?
Sounds great 21st better than Valentine’s Day would be great to meet all our famous and infamous posters!!!

Sounds like a plan. The 21st works for me.

Maybe then we can tee up another one on a game day. Those that can grab a ticket walk over to the match and the rest can kick on at the Leagues Club.

Be good to put some faces to the screen names.

Do you know what , if they did go they’d probably shake hands , have a laugh at how they stitch each other up , have a beer and become mates.

Meeting people face to face is very different from duelling behind a keyboard.
Totally agree ......... but still like to see it!

When is it and where, sorry at hospital and not much into reading whilst I wait to get patched up haha

Just saw 21/2 I can 100% kid free day and should be fine. Start a new job in January but hopefully they don't try and send me to head office for training with covid restrictions on.

Otherwise all good. That is if I don't die from my stupid bush fishing adventures before hand

Just saw 21/2 I can 100% kid free day and should be fine. Start a new job in January but hopefully they don't try and send me to head office for training with covid restrictions on.

Otherwise all good. That is if I don't die from my stupid bush fishing adventures before hand
What’s up hopefully nothing too serious!

What’s up hopefully nothing too serious!
Was way up a remote creek hunting bass, when I slipped on a rock and slipped down into the water between rocks. A rock or a stick pierced through my shin. Chipped the bone nice puncture wound.
Still had to carry kayak across 30m of rocks and paddle another 1.5 hours back to the car with a good 500m walk with the kayak along a silted section.

Good times. Last week rolled the bad knee on a descent from a ridge down to a fishing spot 8km hike back to the car.

Week before a bank collapsed on me and fell and wedged myself against a tree to save myself falling 10m and tore my shoulder/bicep. All outside of phone reception and a mission to get back.

I wonder why Hannah worries about me when I go on adventures.

Broke my favourite rod too and this is the worst time of year to get a new one

Was way up a remote creek hunting bass, when I slipped on a rock and slipped down into the water between rocks. A rock or a stick pierced through my shin. Chipped the bone nice puncture wound.
Still had to carry kayak across 30m of rocks and paddle another 1.5 hours back to the car with a good 500m walk with the kayak along a silted section.

Good times. Last week rolled the bad knee on a descent from a ridge down to a fishing spot 8km hike back to the car.

Week before a bank collapsed on me and fell and wedged myself against a tree to save myself falling 10m and tore my shoulder/bicep. All outside of phone reception and a mission to get back.

I wonder why Hannah worries about me when I go on adventures.

Broke my favourite rod too and this is the worst time of year to get a new one
Jesus - might be easier to sit on the lounge and watch a few fishing shows, hopefully a quick recovery

Bush fishing adventures , oh do tell me more ???
A family based comp for the biggest bass has us all hacking our way and hiking through dodgy bush without trails or tracks to get to remote water. Biggest so far is 41cm I'm after a 50 I reckon I saw a 50 the other week but couldn't get it to hit

I'll be fine, nothing a gin and tonic won't fix. Got a nice 40cm bass so all worth it
Bloody Bass!!

was supposed to be going out with my neighbour this weekend on his big boat but it’s pissing down and as windy as buggery , oh well **** happens.

A family based comp for the biggest bass has us all hacking our way and hiking through dodgy bush without trails or tracks to get to remote water. Biggest so far is 41cm I'm after a 50 I reckon I saw a 50 the other week but couldn't get it to hit
Half a metre , man that would be a fish !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4