Pre season ST Get Together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Hello Silvertails friends and foes.

Well the sea eagles are celebrating 75 years in 2021 and what better way for us all to maybe stage our very first Silvertails get together. We have tried before but never got off ground. So can we do it this time!

Possible dates: Sunday feb 14 or 21. Let us know if you would be interested and what suits you better

Venue: The Sporting Globe x 4 Pines, King St Wharf
Time: from 1pm.
Wear: Manly polo. We can really stand out amongst the crowd and be proud!!

So come all, it’s time to get off the keyboards for an arvo and actually meet your fellow Silvertailers. We can even use tags with your forum name on them to identify who is who!! Some may still want to hide for security and safety reasons

Thoughts and any interest?

Great idea mate

Personally I think game day is a better option but that’s only if everyone gets a ticket.

And you have more chance of then including those out of town who might come for a game.

But you do have to start somewhere.

Last edited:

Well the sea eagles are celebrating 75 years in 2021 and what better way for us all to maybe stage our very first Silvertails get together. We have tried before but never got off ground. So can we do it this time!

Possible dates: Sunday feb 14 or 21. Let us know if you would be interested and what suits you better

So come all, it’s time to get off the keyboards for an arvo and actually meet your fellow Silvertailers. We can even use tags with your forum name on them to identify who is who!! Some may still want to hide for security and safety reasons

Definitely keen mate. Nice location choice as well!

King St Wharf? You know Manly fans don’t travel right?

Those dates are good for me. I'm heading down to Sydney around that time.

I'll only come if @Kevinward777 and @Woodsie are going. Then all i have to do is pour a large strong beverage, mention T.Baz then sit back and watch the festivities

Well... having been to both I'll choose... (it's almost 50-50)

Hawaii!

See you (and other True supports) there!

edit: Err... that wasn't supposed to sound as boasting as it did!
Meh ,I too have been to both and I say Hawaii only wins because at the moment its sunny and I want sun and a holiday bad.
Japan probably wins every other time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4