Pre Season 2023 - officially under way.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Riddle me this.

If as many on here shouted from the pulpits last season our team was slow, off the pace and more importantly UNFIT why are the mighty seasegles one of the last sides to start Pre Season?

We are down to report back in Nov 14th with only the Roosters also nov 14th and the panthers 28th Nov starting later.

Obviously we have a new coach and backroom team coming in and yes the Shoe and some others have been on the fitness kick for weeks already but doesn't it send out a poor message to fans?

Riddle me this.

If as many on here shouted from the pulpits last season our team was slow, off the pace and more importantly UNFIT why are the mighty seasegles one of the last sides to start Pre Season?

We are down to report back in Nov 14th with only the Roosters also nov 14th and the panthers 28th Nov starting later.

Obviously we have a new coach and backroom team coming in and yes the Shoe and some others have been on the fitness kick for weeks already but doesn't it send out a poor message to fans?
I think the panthers are later because they're all at the world cup. There's only Dylan Edwards left with the keys to the place

Excluding the guys in the World cup and the players still in some type of rehab . Manly would not have too many squad members available for a Nov the i st pre season training . Obviously still have to get the coaching grouping in place also but would not seem that big a deal in a latter starting time .

Excluding the guys in the World cup and the players still in some type of rehab . Manly would not have too many squad members available for a Nov the i st pre season training . Obviously still have to get the coaching grouping in place also but would not seem that big a deal in a latter starting time .
Siebold wont be available till the first week in Dec due to his Eng rugby commitments. Although, got a feeling Jones may give him a early mark due to him being a head coach and all.

You would think with a new coaching team, squad turnover, lacklustre last season results and trips to America that we may start prepping for the next year as soon as possible.

Nah, not manly.

My guess is we don't have the coaching staff to start any sooner. Seibold's tied up in England with Union, Flanno's tied up in England as Football Director for PNG and the last I heard Dymock's being pursued. I'd say they still have to sign contracts when they're back to Sydney, and meanwhile we await the official announcement...

Whilst I agree we should be starting the pre-season sooner rather than later, Nov 14th seems optimistic to me.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2