Pre Season 2023 - officially under way.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This thread's still off topic, maybe on Monday it may revert back to the title heading, just sayin

1 - I've been trying
2 - I'm also on vacation
3 - Adults are free to adult and post in the correct thread
4 - the REPORT button is your friend.

Do you think they'll black out the fitness team just to further the suspense? (yeah, I jumped threads):)
Seriously , I did read on social media that the Physio / Rehab ( whoever they are ) are either involved with the World Cup or English Rugby ( can’t remember) and that’s why they haven’t been announced.

Interesting times if that’s the case.

Could be a huge change up.

Seriously , I did read on social media that the Physio / Rehab ( whoever they are ) are either involved with the World Cup or English Rugby ( can’t remember) and that’s why they haven’t been announced.

Interesting times if that’s the case.

Could be a huge change up.
Geez, you'd like to think there are people who know what they're doing, already working with some players that are still in rehab. Surely it must be so. Begs the question - will they be replaced or "enhanced"? At the end of the day, as long as they get the squad better conditioned than they appeared to be this year AND can keep Tom on the park, that's all that matters.

Geez, you'd like to think there are people who know what they're doing, already working with some players that are still in rehab. Surely it must be so. Begs the question - will they be replaced or "enhanced"? At the end of the day, as long as they get the squad better conditioned than they appeared to be this year AND can keep Tom on the park, that's all that matters.
Honestly our Physio / Rehab has been **** for a while , we need a change as what was happening under Des wasn’t working.

Hard to argue against that. It'd be interesting to know what the players really think. But anyway ..
Look what’s happened may not work , but it might.

But what was happening definitely wasn’t working , and nothing would change had we stayed the same.

I just want us to be competitive again , if a new coaching set up from top to bottom can deliver that then who gives a **** as to who it is in that set up.

It might fail , but we won’t know if we don’t try.

First day back baby.
It should only be Jake and DCE not turning up, right? So it would be nice to get a rehab update by the end of the week so we know where the squad is at fitness wise. ie. Tom, Saab etc. Oh to hear from the mysterious rehab team! Ok, maybe the end of the month.

First day back baby.
Sure is.....

At exactly 8pm last night the Kings private plane (called in a favour) crossed into Australian airspace bringing this 22 year Eagle home together with his lady bird and 2 small chick's for a new life Down under.... sitting in Brisbane on my brothers deck now looking at rentals on the GC. Ouch......

So today is the first day of preseason in more ways than one.

Oh and just to be clear I was rammed into economy on Emirates with 500 other close friends... I could only wish to be on the Kings plane...
20221113_130111.jpg
20221113_130128.jpg

Sure is.....

At exactly 8pm last night the Kings private plane (called in a favour) crossed into Australian airspace bringing this 22 year Eagle home together with his lady bird and 2 small chick's for a new life Down under.... sitting in Brisbane on my brothers deck now looking at rentals on the GC. Ouch......

Oh and just to be clear I was rammed into economy on Emirates with 500 other close friends... I could only wish to be on the Kings plane...
View attachment 22781View attachment 22782
good luck with the new life, in time for summer, christmas, thats cool
as an experienced mover i know what the last few months would have been like.
brisbane is a humidity sponge, get to the coast, no matter how much it costs or its a summer of BTUs

Sure is.....

View attachment 22781View attachment 22782
Welcome home mate , I’m at Redland Bay not far away !!

Can anyone open up the article on new era at manly at the daily telegraph

NRL news: New Manly era begins as Shane Flanagan, Jim Dymock take reins ahead of Anthony Seibold arrival​

Manly’s new era has kicked off with the club’s high-profile assistants taking the reins for training, and there was an even bigger name on deck for the Sea Eagles.

by Dean Ritche

Welcome to a new era at Manly.

Assistant coaches Shane Flanagan and Jim Dymock attended their first training session at the Sea Eagles early Monday morning to help mend a broken club.

Dymock and Flanagan arrived at club’s Narrabeen headquarters around 7am to start Manly’s post-Des Hasler era.

Flanagan and Dymock will take over off-season training with head coach Anthony Seibold still in the UK helping with the English rugby union side.

It is understood Seibold held a Zoom meeting with Manly players around 9am.

Manly has endured a horror few months with the pride jersey fiasco all but ending their season, Hasler being sacked and reports that star players Tom and Jake Trbojevic were unsettled.

Tom Trbojevic was among the Manly players who attended training at Narrabeen this morning.

Trbojevic said he had recovered fully from a shoulder injury and would be fit and ready for round one against Canterbury next year.

Seibold should be back later this month.

NRL news: New Manly era begins as Shane Flanagan, Jim Dymock take reins ahead of Anthony Seibold arrival​

Manly’s new era has kicked off with the club’s high-profile assistants taking the reins for training, and there was an even bigger name on deck for the Sea Eagles.

by Dean Ritche

Welcome to a new era at Manly.

Assistant coaches Shane Flanagan and Jim Dymock attended their first training session at the Sea Eagles early Monday morning to help mend a broken club.

Dymock and Flanagan arrived at club’s Narrabeen headquarters around 7am to start Manly’s post-Des Hasler era.

Flanagan and Dymock will take over off-season training with head coach Anthony Seibold still in the UK helping with the English rugby union side.

It is understood Seibold held a Zoom meeting with Manly players around 9am.

Manly has endured a horror few months with the pride jersey fiasco all but ending their season, Hasler being sacked and reports that star players Tom and Jake Trbojevic were unsettled.

Tom Trbojevic was among the Manly players who attended training at Narrabeen this morning.

Trbojevic said he had recovered fully from a shoulder injury and would be fit and ready for round one against Canterbury next year.

Seibold should be back later this month.
Thanks for that

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7