Pre-match Finals [Week 1, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Penriths defence will be a lot better with whare at centre and Edwards at the back

Really depends on how that knee of his is holding up. A weak knee is bad for defending and if he re-injures it during the game it causes all sorts of headaches.

I could be wrong here, but with Moylan and Blake out, I think Griffin is chancing his hand and playing him. If they loose they are cactus anyway.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
.@SeaEagles going into camp despite 'hosting' @PenrithPanthers in elimination final. #NRLManlyPanthers
https://t.co/3YGK418MZY https://t.co/Z6F9QtC1iM

IMG_20170908_162210.jpg

They need fix something with ruling forward passes. As it stands its a fkn lottery and teams can lose games because of it. Seen around 6 let go so far, then a line ball called. Its a blight on the game.

Class of 96

Bencher
Just tuned into the game tonight. Is it played behind closed doors due to crowd violence like they do in Europe with only family members allowed in? Cause I can't see many fkn fans there!

NYEagle

Bencher
I know this is a minor point but why were Penrith granted to play their NYC game on Saturday before the NRL game while Manly's team play in front of nobody on Sunday?. I though Manly were the home team for this game.
Typical NRL double standards?
NYEagle

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I know this is a minor point but why were Penrith granted to play their NYC game on Saturday before the NRL game while Manly's team play in front of nobody on Sunday?. I though Manly were the home team for this game.
Typical NRL double standards?
NYEagle
It goes on ladder position, nothing nefarious (for once) :giggle:

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Early in the game it had that feel of 2013 where 7 decisions straight went Roosters way....a few in power seem to love the Roosters....like they have the 14th man at times.

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Neither side are impressive. Last week we played way above what these two teams have dished up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18