PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 21, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It all about passion and we have plenty at the moment/

Same players with Different attitude to last year .

Last year under Trent the undertaker coach our players dressing room was like a morgue filled with lifeless souls

mortuary.jpg

I'm still nervous for this game. To be honest, there has only been one game all season that I was OVERLY confident for, even put a multi with Manly 13+ and thought I would be sweet! You know what game that was? Manly v Titans at Brookie...and we know how that turned out! So now I don't trust my instinct at all :rofl:

Anyways, I know we should win and we should win by a lot. Just hope the boys are still handling the hype as well as they can, and we can secure a solid win that will hopefully get us into the top 4!!!

I'm still nervous for this game. To be honest, there has only been one game all season that I was OVERLY confident for, even put a multi with Manly 13+ and thought I would be sweet! You know what game that was? Manly v Titans at Brookie...and we know how that turned out! So now I don't trust my instinct at all :rofl:

Anyways, I know we should win and we should win by a lot. Just hope the boys are still handling the hype as well as they can, and we can secure a solid win that will hopefully get us into the top 4!!!

You’re not the only one.

I worry every time we play a lower side, funnily enough I don’t worry so much when we play those above us.

For those who may be going over , the usual gathering spot in the old MWTS days was O’Hagens Irish pub down in the Harbour area.

I’m almost sure those that I know to be going will end up there tomorrow night and probably lunch time on Friday as well as Saturday night if they stay on until Sunday to return home.

For those who may be going over , the usual gathering spot in the old MWTS days was O’Hagens Irish pub down in the Harbour area.

I’m almost sure those that I know to be going will end up there tomorrow night and probably lunch time on Friday as well as Saturday night if they stay on until Sunday to return home.
Do they get to the game or just the pub?

When I was there a few years ago for the Manly game, the pub gave the Manly fans 10% discount on drinks.- and it seemed to be a spur of the moment discount. But I'm kinda nice so maybe I wrangled it........
Anyway @Peter C was there, maybe he'll remember.
I dunno how anyone heard anyone standing around basically inside a huge speaker! #oldman

Very confident for a big win . The warriors will be under the pump and will give it their best shot .

Unfortunately their best shot wont be good enough against the far Superior Sea eagles .

We have not busted our arses to come this far to fall from Grace .

WE ARE A TEAM ON A MISSION AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!

index.png

I’ve seen some photos today from O’Hagens Irish Pub , plenty of Manly supporters in attendance.

Great memories of MWTS days

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10