PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 21, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
40+ tommy turbo is going to have a blinder after his sub par performance last week. Souffs will lose to the drizzle and we will take 4th spot.
Think it will be a lot closer than you think us by 8
I would to Like to see us win by 40 but just don’t see it happening by that bigger margin.

Think it will be a lot closer than you think us by 8
I would to Like to see us win by 40 but just don’t see it happening by that bigger margin.
Why? The warriors are **** they are using there 3rd in line hooker and nikorima is out also. We will cream them trust me! We will tear up there middle like no tomorrow you watch... api and fainu will carve up and turbo will be there to capitalize!

This is an important game.

With the top 4 all playing each other there is likely an opportunity to jump into the 4.

Ideally Storm and Chooks win, and we win big vs warriors. Means we jump the bunnies and then we have a chance to hop the raiders in a couple weeks.

I'll be shocked if we don't win this one.
We are better across the park and in the coaches box.

Great to see a bunch of the old MWTS crew have banded together to fly over for the game.

Our NZ trips were always epic!!!

Jorge_201920.gif

My first gif - hope Jorge gets to bang out the Team Song on Friday :rock:

Hoping the boys win well this Friday night so we can relax while watching the other results unfold

Nothing more relaxing after a Manly win .....

A very relaxed and happy Silvertails member just about to log on to the Silvertails forum after another great win by the Sea eagles

86902615-man-in-a-hammock-on-a-tropical-beach-working-on-a-laptop-and-talking-on-the-phone.jpg

View attachment 12094

My first gif - hope Jorge gets to bang out the Team Song on Friday :rock:
And another thing that stands out ......

There is no NRL team dressing room after a win that goes off into an intense high as our Team does .
The great thing is that our players also take that state of passion on to the field against the opposition .

Message to Walker if you see Tommy making Arun into the back line just give him the ball

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8