PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 20, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not at the $$$$ he wanted that’s for sure
Playing him in these last few matches has probably reduced his market value. Any other team that wants to sign him will be doing so only solely on potential. Hopefully, he does come good for us playing in the NSW Cup next year.

Playing him in these last few matches has probably reduced his market value. Any other team that wants to sign him will be doing so only solely on potential. Hopefully, he does come good for us playing in the NSW Cup next year.

He's got loads of potential. Been out of the game a long time and with two serious injuries. It will take him time to get his confidence up. Every game he plays is a plus. I hope they keep him.

Maybe Croker could relieve Levi, Harper shift in to 5/8 and Hoppa stand somewhere out wide??
Other than that, Hoppa at 14 is an odd choice.
I think each of the past few weeks Des has brought someone into the 17 at the last minute, and I'd be happy enough to see any of the 4 named reserves get a go this time.

Des you dumbass....this guy is really starting to annoy the crap out of me..he seriously has no idea in selecting..this week is so underwhelming..boyle miski and waddell..doesnt split our 2 best props..crapper..you could go on...nsw cup team at best
I know what you mean . it is like going to a restaurant and being served peanut butter and vegemite sandwiches every week . I hope next year we are served something that wets our appetite

Des you dumbass....this guy is really starting to annoy the crap out of me..he seriously has no idea in selecting..this week is so underwhelming..boyle miski and waddell..doesnt split our 2 best props..crapper..you could go on...nsw cup team at best
One upside this week for me is Tent finally gets to be in the starting 13 again,!

Looking forward to see if he can dismantle the warriors in the middle early.

Honestly if I was Des I’d get them together and say “ just go out and have some fun “ try a few things , be daring and don’t put your heads down if you get behind.

At this point it means **** ALL.

Could easily be 42-36
Really.....i thought that's what they had been doing for 6 weeks.
All I want is for the team to show some commitment and urgency in defence..
That's it....and if we get beat I won't be as pissed as what I am when teams put 40 on us.

Really.....i thought that's what they had been doing for 6 weeks.
All I want is for the team to show some commitment and urgency in defence..
That's it....and if we get beat I won't be as pissed as what I am when teams put 40 on us.
24-18 then with a dog fight to the end!!

PS: and pigs really do fly

When do they select the team .."not the list posted on Tuesday to satisfy the authorities" .. the real team selection.
Does anyone believe the team posted on Tuesday is real?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2