PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Storm v Manly [Round 16, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He actually started on the wing, moved to centre when he joined Manly and then the forwards Never said he played 5/8
Are we on the same page here ?? I was responding to the other post about Symonds being a 5/8 ?? Anyway Symonds never played wing for Roosters or us - not as a starter anyway, may have filled in off the bench possibly in a game where there was an injury. He was pretty much a bench player at Roosters who played predominantly back row and could cover centre. Played the same role for us but ended up starting in the back row after a season or two. Filled in a centre when needed and funnily enough started at 5/8 in a couple of games when we were down on troops as well. But never a winger or a regular centre at NRL level.

Are we on the same page here ?? I was responding to the other post about Symonds being a 5/8 ?? Anyway Symonds never played wing for Roosters or us - not as a starter anyway, may have filled in off the bench possibly in a game where there was an injury. He was pretty much a bench player at Roosters who played predominantly back row and could cover centre. Played the same role for us but ended up starting in the back row after a season or two. Filled in a centre when needed and funnily enough started at 5/8 in a couple of games when we were down on troops as well. But never a winger or a regular centre at NRL level.

Sorry C & C. I was already three pages ahead... or was it two? Cant count well these days. Where did I put those fingers again? Anyway Google says he played second row, lock, five eighth and centre. Who am I to dispute the word of the Godhead Google, blessed be its holy name, glory be to its holy words, contrite and genuflected I approach in its presence. Anyway it done said that.

What am I missing with Olakau'atu?
What?
Can anyone explain?
**** coaching mate seriously the guy killed it when given a shot yet waddell and jetski are above him and after bad performances they are still there. Very frustrating to see Slowfua named as well... hopefully its a ploy to fool them into laughing all week only to find miski is playing instead... in which case they will laugh after ado carr spanks him

Easing him into it, next year he will be there
Easing ????
I say ....
Tough times makes tough young men !!!!
Any way I am only a legend in my lunch time and Des is a Manly hero and he knows best and I hope all those players that he has put his faith in do not let the great man or our great club down 2morrow

If our players play with half of the intensity that their Legendary coach did they will give them selves a chance of winning against the odds
@ as well if the player with the intensity of bozo, 2V's BK Kite Lyon then I agree we could be in with a chance.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8