PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Storm v Manly [Round 16, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So Hoppa to Fullback
Funa to centre
Gosie to bench
Miski to wing for Jorge.

Exactly the first thing I thought of when I saw the squad but to 19.

Lets hope we're right.

That would mean of the original named 17, probably Jorge and Waddell miss out. I can live with that. Keep Jetski in the 17 as an insurance policy, but hopefully only have to use him as a forward.

URM posted about Hoppa's debut. Now the post is taken down:
Screenshot_20200829-184213_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lets put things in perspective here feathered friend ....
Getting flogged all depend on just how high our Sea eagles that take the field are prepared to fly over the storm
Yeah yeah ...... but I have watched the last 3 weeks and our backs don’t fly!

just sayin’

Interesting that Miski makes the cut. When do they travel ?? Is it today or tomorrow ??

Cronulla just won. That's 6 point ahead for 8th spot. They now have Knights, Warriors, Roosters and Raiders to play. They'll win at least one. Manly will have to win every game from here to get a spot if they are lucky. Lose to Storm and they'll be gone.

Sorry C & C. I was already three pages ahead... or was it two? Cant count well these days. Where did I put those fingers again? Anyway Google says he played second row, lock, five eighth and centre. Who am I to dispute the word of the Godhead Google, blessed be its holy name, glory be to its holy words, contrite and genuflected I approach in its presence. Anyway it done said that.
Mate if you want a good site for rugby league info and stats then this is the best one out there. Have so many games on their database

Cronulla just won. That's 6 point ahead for 8th spot. They now have Knights, Warriors, Roosters and Raiders to play. They'll win at least one. Manly will have to win every game from here to get a spot if they are lucky. Lose to Storm and they'll be gone.
We had our chance but blew it @Bearfax... St Merge were going terrible when we lost to them, Cronulla walked over us, we couldnt get the job done against the knights the first time and then gave up a 12 point head start the 2nd time, the warriors just out-completed us because they wanted it more...
To think that we are gonna beat the storm, the tigpies (who we have a terrible record against), the tits (who are a team getting better rather than worse) and the warriors (who have shown heart all year) is beyond optimistic... we may get the dogs and one of those other games I reckon...
It wont be the losses to come that ruin our chances, it is the performances over the last 9 weeks against teams that wanted it more...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8