PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Storm v Manly [Round 16, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Compared to others I’ve probably been a bit more patient and balanced around some of my views on the team, performances and selections etc. but Fairdinkum if that team runs out on Sunday and dishes up the garbage it did last week that will do me. Taufua can’t start, Hoppa, Guac and even Miski need to be in the run on team. Jorge, jetski and Waddell out! If the team named run out Sunday and I had known this prior, I probably wouldn’t have brought Tix.

Jigzkiller

Bencher
Schuster, Hopoate and Olokatau are probably on the phone to their managers right now asking for help to get out of the club.... embarrassing. I keep thinking of Dylan Brown playing really well at 19 at Parra... our poor youngsters have to watch on as our tried, tested and failed squad plays on... vomit
That's because Des still thinks we can make the 8 lol. I wonder if Des get's a bonus for making the finals maybe why he is so desperate to scrape in so he makes more dollars.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
That's because he won't pass the football.

If the side selected runs on the field we will get flogged. Again a missed opportunity. Got to admit I at the stage where I'm over it and probably switch off.
Doesn't matter which side we pick we'll get flogged, the scum are at near full strength, but I would at least like to see how the younger guys play.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
The Team

FB - Tevita Funa
WG - Jorge Taufua
CE - Brad Parker
CE - Jack Gosiewski
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Cade Cust
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans
PR - Addin Fonua-Blake
HK - Danny Levi
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Joel Thompson
SR - Curtis Sironen
LK - Jake Trbojevic

Bench - Lachlan Croker, Corey Waddell, Sean Keppie, Taniela Paseka.

Reserves - Albert Hopoate, Abbas Miski, Morgan Boyle, Hermole Olakau'atu

Blake A

Reserve Grader
That's because Des still thinks we can make the 8 lol. I wonder if Des get's a bonus for making the finals maybe why he is so desperate to scrape in so he makes more dollars.
Well if Des thinks the side he has picked is going to make the 8, then he has lost the plot even more than I thought...

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Jetski in centre over hoppa in fullback lol, yeah Des you are fooling everyone

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not the side I expected but really didn’t know What side Des was going to pick
Jetski is our best centre from what’s left hmmm
Why a mid season buy Of Harper then don’t even pick him squad is he even behind Jetski As a centre
It doesn’t bring much confidence knowing he picks a forward that hasnt been that great
As we know the side will change , Well hopefully

Lol

jack to centre

albert 18

thomo back

and the rest as is

happy funa gets another crack at 1

storm

munster, Smith Bromwich and Hughes all back just in Time for us
Of course they are back for our game.... i swear we have the worst luck in the nrl. Nothing goes our way.

Also that backline we have selected is the worst in NRL history or close to it..

Funa
Horhe Slowfua
Blondie boy
Sivo killer
Garrick

The storm will feast on our bones... the bones the rabbitos left over

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Very timely Munster, Smith, Broomwich and Huges all back. They will be so hard to beat, smith will make a huge difference for them!
I doubt they will all play mate. Why would Bellamy risk Munster. You would give him the extra week off.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18