PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Penrith v Manly [Round 8, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nordburg

Bencher
I’m not a fan of those that conspiracy theories and that think the NRL are against Manly,because whatever any whines about,normally happens to other clubs too,but how can the NRL allow a team,Penrith in this instance,have a 9 day turn around to its opponents,Manly this time,6 day turn around?

All down to Arko. He was so successful for so long, Manly will get no favours the whole of the 21st century.

b81fbc5d1c7263d5857ae7336c231d4f

Panthers will be partying for most of the week.
They are so arrogant and they flogged us just a couple of weeks ago so it will actually be quite hard for them to get 'up' for this game.
I give us a fair chance (depending what happens today!)

I said it elsewhere, if Manly show up today and flog the tigers, I think we will give Penrith a real run for their money next week..
They are so caught up in looking pretty... Every single set against the knights (and the Broncos last week) involved some sort of flick pass, early kick, just flashy bulls$&t while not bothering to do the hard work..
Broncos and knights arnt good enough to make them pay for the constant mistakes that come with trying to bypass hard work with flashy crap, but Tommy turbo is .. if they play like they have the last 2 weeks and we show up like we did last week we will give them their first loss..
(If Tom gets hurt today , penny will out 40 on us again ahhahaha)

non-issue, roosters also have a 6 day turnaround against the knights who have 9 days.
Yeah I wasn’t having a whinge just because Manly get short changed here,it should not happen to any team.But that would be asking for the competition to be run evenly and that’ll never happen

They are due for a loss.
I hope that's not what we are relying on... we were a different side last week but GC halves didn't control the game like Riff usually do...
We will really need to stop offload and control the ruck if we are gonna make it a contest...

Must say that I am more concerned about getting the W this week when we are 'expected' to win...

I hope that's not what we are relying on... we were a different side last week but GC halves didn't control the game like Riff usually do...
We will really need to stop offload and control the ruck if we are gonna make it a contest...

Must say that I am more concerned about getting the W this week when we are 'expected' to win...
We are going to have to rely on everything to beat the Riff. They are a great side.

Yes but I’m getting sick of how good they are now , they need to be brought back a peg or two !!

The tigers game will show if we the first to beat Panthers.. i expect Tigers to score 2 tries or less this game..and Croker to find his edge at 9.if we do that .we beat panthers next week

Hey everyone...

No looking ahead!

One game at a time!

Jinx-ers...

(lol)

Im all about today, the old 1 game at a time...I don't think conspiracy, more just NRL have poor organising skills- this stuff happens often...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8