PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Parramatta v Manly [Round 4, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Screenshot_20200605-215342_Samsung Internet.jpg
Oregon Kaufusi in for Ray stone
Thats poor bench

Many posters in this thread are very confident of a Manly win. I am confident, but cautiously so. The Eels are a good side, have been playing well and have an excellent record at BankWest. Fortuitously, the empty stadium should neutralize their home ground advantage. The make up of the two sides is somewhat similar. I think the Eels have more potent three quarters, but I think we have a tougher pack with more go forward. The main differential, of course, is our x-factor Turbo, but maybe another of our backs will shine on the night. Our goal kicking needs to be on song, as Moses won't miss many (if any). Sea Eagles to win!

Many posters in this thread are very confident of a Manly win. I am confident, but cautiously so. The Eels are a good side, have been playing well and have an excellent record at BankWest. Fortuitously, the empty stadium should neutralize their home ground advantage. The make up of the two sides is somewhat similar. I think the Eels have more potent three quarters, but I think we have a tougher pack with more go forward. The main differential, of course, is our x-factor Turbo, but maybe another of our backs will shine on the night. Our goal kicking needs to be on song, as Moses won't miss many (if any). Sea Eagles to win!

Yes agree , Sandwhich can’t afford to miss 5/6 this week as that’ll be the game.

I expect it’s possible going to be another high scoring game , just hope it’s us with the higher score.

Geeze i'm nervous about this one. It is a huge game on so many fronts.

Funny but I get more nervous about the games we are expected to win easily as do many times we don’t , whereas the ones we are expected to lose ( against better opposition ) we almost always win.

Heading out for our afternoon walk ( second for the day) and when I come back I’m being a lazy slob and sitting in front of the Telly for about 3 hours. Already done 12,000 steps for the day but we’ll have 20k by 5pm.

I’ll be almost fit enough to pull on a jersey soon , but sadly about 45 years too old to do so!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2