PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Parramatta v Manly [Round 4, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BankWest at night is a tough ask for our team. I hope we go out with the intention of playing a tough style up the middle and try and isolate Paulo with our speed men in the middle. Their halves are also questionable in defence so hopefully our backrowers and Centers can hit some gaps and challenge their decision making.

We can’t afford to spread the ball without earning it through the middle.

They will kick at Jorge all night. To win this we have to absolutely dominate possession and keep they bringing It out of their red zone all night.

Got the makings of a really good contest and looks like good playing conditions as well . Rate Manly "s chances reasonably well , even allowing for the last start loss to them , were never really out of the match except for the closing stages and some questionable ref 's calls . Eels have been going well but Manly are showing good self belief and resolve and should be up to the challenge .

So is Ferguson vs Taufua in the air.
Yep. On paper their wingers are far more dangerous than ours. Apart from them we have at least the equal or better in all other positions.
I'm hoping our forwards, and better discipline, will win the match for us.

This will go either of two ways

A galloping win today the Sea Eagles.

or

A similar victory to the Eels.

I do not see it as being a “ grind” or a close game.

Hilarious you two my point really is I think it won’t be a grind , think either side will get away from the other and put plenty of points on.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6