PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope his leg isn't still held together with tape, hopefully the long break from playing has him fully healed. This guy is potentially a real weapon, based on some of his under 20's showings. Size, offload, footwork.
Fingers crossed!

he is yet to play 20’s.

Hoppa to wing in place of Jorge. Maybe give him 10 to 15 mins at fullback for the first few weeks to ease him in
Agree. Want to see Funa in centres and Elliott is a perfect fullback stand in so long as he doesn't have to provide the strike. I prefer this injured backline than our full strength one, although defence may be an issue

Realising how careful Des is, I would say if, and it is an if, Hoppa plays, he'll be on the wing, probably for Taufua, Elliott f/b and Funa centre. He may get a chance to switch with Elliott during the match, but Des will play safe, if I'm reading him correctly. He'll want Hoppa eased into the side, which is what Barrett should have done with Wright..

I can't see Dessie dropping Taufua at all so I reckon Young Hoppa, if named in the 17, will be on the bench to cover any injuries in the backline.

If no injuries then he'll probably get a run in the last 10-15 minutes of the game.

Siro has been off his game the last 3 weeks. He started the season on fire but been average since. Maybe his knee? He hasn't ran a good line in 3 weeks. I know it's being harsh but he honestly has gone backwards recently.

Sadly I have to agree ... its most likely the knee but the ball is not getting past him , if he is playing injured he needs to quickly get the ball toSuli so he has room to maoeuvre

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2