PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Titans [Round 6, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’d have Fogarty every day of the week over Foran. He’s twice as quick and tough as nails. Foran was a great player but he’s totally busted.
Agree, thanks for the memories... (2009-15)
But in any case we always just look frantic and that’s down to DCE...
Partly... DCEs kicking game was miles better last Friday on the back of strong metres and quick PTBs from our forwards and a much, MUCH better game by Croker who was actually moving forward out of dummy-half and throwing decent passes....

For those who came in late.....

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jason Saab
CE - Brad Parker
CE - Morgan Harper
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Kieran Foran
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Taniela Paseka
HK - Lachlan Croker
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Haumole Olakau'atu
SR - Josh Schuster
LK - Jake Trbojevic (vc)

Bench - Cade Cust, Toafofoa Sipley, Sean Keppie, Josh Aloiai

18 - Tevita Funa
19 - Zac Saddler
20 - Christian Tuipulotu
21 - Ben Trbjoevic

you'd love davey and lawton too
Forgot them yes they are both in our full strength

schuster vs Fifita one of the matches up I am keen to see.

don’t like our chances on Saturday but just so good to see turbo back.

Tom finally at the back and Schuster and Haumole as our backrowers, soooooooo exciting. First time this year I've been satisfied with a team list. Would've love to see walker in the centres to add some more attacking threat but its whatever. Crocker still starting annoys me, hopefully Des changes that, Cust is better in every aspect. Excited to see this team play.

Although he'd be a bit short on match fitness, I hope Olakau'atu puts in a blinder on Saturday. In all reality with Siro due back soon and Shoe establishing himself on the left edge, unless there are more injuries he's probably on borrowed time in first grade so I hope he does more than enough to impress.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8