PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Tigers [Round 17, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
On the team page, it has Miski in for garrick and taufua named.

But the thought is shuster is in (somewhere, I dunno) so miski prob drops out anyway.

Unless I have it all wrong, which is possible....I'm hungry
Didn’t Cust drop off Schu would take his spot.

Still can make the 8 based on the Sharks losing last night. A good win today against the Tigers has us 4 points behind the Sharks.

The Sharks have the Warriors, Roosters and Raiders and after last night, they'd be lucky to get 1 win out of those 3 games.

As I said, a decent win today and then follow it up with another decent win against the Dogs. After that, its the Titans and Warriors to finish with both Tommy and Walker back in the side.

Still can make the 8 based on the Sharks losing last night. A good win today against the Tigers has us 4 points behind the Sharks.

The Sharks have the Warriors, Roosters and Raiders and after last night, they'd be lucky to get 1 win out of those 3 games.

As I said, a decent win today and then follow it up with another decent win against the Dogs. After that, its the Titans and Warriors to finish with both Tommy and Walker back in the side.

Always light at the end of the tunnel!!

It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game.

As supporters, we may not like to hear these words. However, I would just like to see the team play well. Sometimes a loss is not so bad if you feel the team has been in the game for eighty minutes and provided entertainment along the way.

Except for 4-5 matches, I think the Sea Eagles have played poorly all year with very few exciting 'stand on your seat' moments. Hopefully, this will change over the last rounds and the team can put on some memorable tries we can all savor.

Schuster's (probable) debut is the only reason I will watch today's game. Ditto for last week's game with Hoppa's debut.

At least 3 games been ripped off....that extra 6 points would have us in prime position coming into finals, truth be known played pretty ordinary in 2020 and don't deserve to be there.
Injury free 2021 at full strength and will give it a Red hot go I reckon.

A win will be great today
Just hope they can cut out the stupid errors and get there win
GO MANLY

• 👍
Reactions: Kez
At least 3 games been ripped off....that extra 6 points would have us in prime position coming into finals, truth be known played pretty ordinary in 2020 and don't deserve to be there.
Injury free 2021 at full strength and will give it a Red hot go I reckon.

I know we don't deserve to be there, but then I think about going into the 8 at the Sharks expense this year, after eliminating them and ending Gal's career last year.

Sometimes a loss is not so bad if you feel the team has been in the game for eighty minutes and provided entertainment along the way.
Hmm, sounds a bit too much like the Wests tigers - usually lose but often score an entertaining try. That's not Manly really.
I want to see the teamwork sustained for 80 minutes, especially in defence. If we do that we will win. Which is what I want to see!

Alls I know is whoever is marking up on David Nofoaluma better be switched on 110%.
He is in career best form. It’d be mad to see how much better he’d be on the end of a decent teams backline.

So is 18 points enough for 8th spot, with maybe for/against deciding which team it is?

Sharks 18: Warriors, Rorters, Raiders
Warriors 16: Eels, Sharks, Raiders, Manly
Dragoons 12: Cows, Raiders, Knights, Storm
Wests 12: Manly, Souths, Storms, Eels
Manly 12: Wests, Dogs, Titans, Warriors

All hinges on Warriors beating Sharks, plus Manly getting Turbo back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10