PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Tigers [Round 1, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I have huge issues with our backline Bozo. It is plain ordinary but they are weakened out there too. Our first class forwards can get us a win if we defend well. Throw Nofoaluma and Mbye in there and they win. Throw Tommy and Walker in there as well and we probably win. Comp is so close. Have to get over the line in winnable games and this is winnable

Main worry for me is Marshall getting his outside backs on our outside shoulder with his massive long passes. If we let him do that we are cooked. You can’t make tackles if you don’t get there and they eat us for pace.
The old man Marshall does not worry me and I have confidence in our backs . Elliott has pace and also is safe at f/back . Garrick is a flyer and a great defencer, Suli is the biggest block busting back , Jorge is also on hard mother fcker to stop in full flight and Parker is playing in his preffered centre position with a lot more confidence than last season. I am sure Des has seen our backs potential and would have them pumped up and primed up for a win .

Do not let last seasons Trent terror terrify you this season . This season we are a new team . We are born again under Des !

Last edited:
Wackos Whispers has Tangles still under a fitness cloud due to knee injury. Must complete Captains run on Friday to be confirmed starter. Perrett into 17 if Tangles ruled out
Not good if the big man misses. Has such an impact. Powderpuff bench without him unless Perrett wakes up and realised he has talent. Thought we would win this but no Tangles and it’s tough. Marty and AFB off = points.

Not good if the big man misses. Has such an impact. Powderpuff bench without him unless Perrett wakes up and realised he has talent. Thought we would win this but no Tangles and it’s tough. Marty and AFB off = points.

Winterstein was one to get rid of, Perret’s the other.

I think his middle name must be “ powderpuff “.

Agree he’s big enough, but that’s all he’s got!

The old man Marshall does not worry me and I have confidence in our backs . Elliott has pace and also is safe at f/back . Garrick is a flyer and a great defencer, Suli is the biggest block busting back , Jorge is also on hard mother fcker to stop in full flight and Parker is playing in his preffered centre position with a lot more confidence than last season. I am sure Des has seen our backs potential and would have them pumped up and primed up for a win .

Don not let last seasons Trent terror terrify you this season . This season we are a new team . We are born again under Des !
I’m not worried about their attack....it’s their defence that concerns me!

I’m not worried about their attack....it’s their defence that concerns me!

I am not worries about their defence this season . This season players are under a different head master .

We have difference defensive structures . Des has always been big on defence

This season is a season of change and we will see it on the field .

Forget last season . This is a new year with a new approach and a new attitude .

With Don Singe back I'm looking forward to a full 80min effort for the first time in nearly half a decade.

Win or lose their legs will be up to it.

The guy's a legend imho.

Marsters went back to NZ for a funeral (his grandad I think). He'll be back before the game

With Don Singe back I'm looking forward to a full 80min effort for the first time in nearly half a decade.

Win or lose their legs will be up to it.

The guy's a legend imho.

Bingo !!! You are a very smart guy !

Looking forward to a full 80 minutes you say ? So do I feathered friend

Last years coach was not capable of lifting our team to compete for the full 80 minutes as they often fell apart as we watched other teams finish us off after we were leading .

It is things like this that a new coach brings to the team to make them more competitive .

I am glad you can see this mate . Some on here are stuck to last year .

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8