PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Storm [Round 24, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This will be a BELTER! I am very sorry to say I will be camping at a family property up on the Buxton River a few hours out of Melbs..... so I will light up a masive fire, let the mrs put the little guy to bed, and enjoy my fathers day eve streaming the game, cooking over a fire and listening to a stream flowing by i the darkness.

Could be worse I suppose?

Time for a YART.

1) Turbo
2) Taufua
3) Elliot
4) Parker
5) Garrick
6) Walker
7) DCE
8) AFB
9) Koroisau
10) Taupau
11) Gosiewski
12) Sironen
13) Jurbo

14) Fainu
15) Waddell
16) Boyle
17) Paseka
Time for a YART.

1) Turbo
2) Taufua
3) Elliot
4) Parker
5) Garrick
6) Walker
7) DCE
8) AFB
9) Koroisau
10) Taupau
11) Gosiewski
12) Sironen
13) Jurbo

14) Fainu
15) Waddell
16) Boyle
17) Paseka
Damn ! Bloody miracle worker Des
:think:

This will be a BELTER! I am very sorry to say I will be camping at a family property up on the Buxton River a few hours out of Melbs..... so I will light up a masive fire, let the mrs put the little guy to bed, and enjoy my fathers day eve streaming the game, cooking over a fire and listening to a stream flowing by i the darkness.

I’ll be in a bush camp half way between Kununurra ( WA) and Katherine ( NT), thank **** for Satellite TV as there’s no internet in the wilderness!!

images

Manly are playing for each other, that's all we can ask as Fans :clap:

I’ll be in a bush camp half way between Kununurra ( WA) and Katherine ( NT), thank **** for Satellite TV as there’s no internet in the wilderness!!
I can't get any type of reception in the piliga which sux because I'm spending more weekend's out there of late.

Do you know if those 4G antenna's improve mobile reception greatly?

Are you really sorry? It doesn't sound it :giggle: Could be a whole lot worse...enjoy!

2 months of planning = a leave pass for me to get down to brookie....not confident we will win but sure that we will be up for it again
I am confident we will win, and will also beat the Eels. I suspect we will conk out during the finals though, but at worst we are setting ourselves up for next year.
(Hey I'll look out for you there - if I call out loudly in the Brookie pub beforehand, how do I pronounce your name? There's no syllables!!)

I hope you enjoy your father's day with more than just streaming the game?,but then again a win over the Drizzle is better than you know what, well it is for me nowadays.

Manly Sea Eagles v Melbourne Storm, Lottoland, 5.30pm

Sea Eagles: Joel Thompson has confirmed he has a broken arm and will go for surgery on Tuesday. Centre Moses Suli is also battling an ankle injury and could miss this week. The pair’s unavailability is likely to be offset by the expected return of Brad Parker and Curtis Sironen from knee and hamstring injuries respectively.

Storm: The Storm will be without star centre Will Chambers for between 2-4 weeks after he suffered an ankle injury in the lead up to the Round 22 clash with the Titans. His replacement Curits Scott could be in doubt after being placed on report for a crusher tackle on Mitch Rein. Brandon Smith will need to overcome concussion protocols after suffering a head knock against the Gold Coast.

Joel Thompson

✔@joel_thompson12

https://twitter.com/joel_thompson12/status/1165841249707757569

Thanks again for the messages
1f60a.png

Unfortunately it’s a broken arm (Op tomorrow)

It won’t stop us at Manly, with quality players coming in
1f985.png
2764.png

I might have to give big Mal a call to borrow his arm guard

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10