Pre-Game discussion: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He’s only doing a @mickqld who has become full of positivity all of a sudden!!
It happens by finals time. The negativity only works till about rd 23 then if we're in with a show it has to change to positivity. The last 2 games showed that it was time to go positive. GO MANLY !!! Smash the vile vermin and shove it up Greenturd's arse again. Boot out the "pride of the league". More like flogs of the league.

It happens by finals time. The negativity only works till about rd 23 then if we're in with a show it has to change to positivity. The last 2 games showed that it was time to go positive. GO MANLY !!! Smash the vile vermin and shove it up Greenturd's arse again. Boot out the "pride of the league". More like flogs of the league.

Don’t know about you , but I’m excited!!

Don’t know about you , but I’m excited!!
I can't wait. We finished in the right place on the table. We didn't need top 4 considering our injuries. We got Brookie home final against our finals bitch the sardines. It worked out perfect. We're on the better side of the finals draw. We play in Sydney. We are in this up to our necks.

I disagree. I reckon it gets easier. All the pressure of expectation is on the vermin. We aren't expected to win. We'll be written off again. We ditch the vermin then the Faders will be red hot favourites and no one will talk about us or give us a chance. Just where Des wants us.
This is an important point that will apply right up until the siren blows in the GF:

We. Are. Underdogs.

Nobody but the faithful give us ANY sort of chance, in fact they’d written us off before the season, then again when we lost Turbo, then AGAIN when we lost to a Parramatta in Rd 26....

Guess what??

WE ARE STILL HERE!!!

There's a very interesting article up on Zero Tackle about a "secret letter" from the NRL to the Brisbane Donkeys concerning their terrible performance on the weekend. You gotta read it to believe!
I would upload it on ST under a knew thread if I new how. If some one can, please do.
It's a gee up mate! Not an official NRL letter.

They look up to AFB and he is only a young prop himself but he has a back story and learnt from it and now leading from the front
They are playing for each other and it shows , with big Marty back this week anything can happen , Forwards win big matches and we have some of the best a good blend of young and a little older

"He's my student". Jorge on Haumole, love it.
Des has certainly inspired the senior players to mentor the young ones :happy:

Even Walker's interview this week he answered a question about the newbies stepping up to help Manly win against the odds.

He said 'I don't know if its a father thing (meaning his becoming a father recently) but I felt so proud of them' :inlove:

Was also funny to hear as he is only a few years older than Suli and Keppie :giggle:

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2019/09/17/media--dylan-walker/

Last edited:
Hello Again & Congratulations Manly and fans...My Chookies have left the vermin stew 'well done' for you and it's up to your players to put the 'Cherry' on top...I was so happy the way my team just went into another level and smack those rabbits out of the park. Unfortunately the NRL have some silly rule that states that they have another chance to reach the GF... :rofl:...Yeah right! Bennet hasn't got a good record in the last few years in finals and he would have gone out the same way Seibold went out had he stayed at the broncos...

What gets me about souths, other than Crowe, are the fans. Prior to the Manly Sharks game, all these fans are going for Manly because they feel they were weaker than the sharks. I knew that prior to that game that Manly isn't weaker and with the As-Best-Os you can attitude by Manly and the sharks terrible record at LotteryLand, it wasn't a given...Now these fans are sooo happy that you guys got through because now, apparently, Bennett will have the right tactics to beat Manly because he is the 'Supercoach'...who hasn't won anything since 2010...Plus they have Gagai coming back, lol! And Sam Burgess...I love how they believe in him so much cause all he does is give away penalties and pull hair or squirrels.. I'm sure he's due to bite someone soon. Dezzy should get someone to tackle him and put their arm near his mouth...I'm sure he'll bite!..All he needs is to have someone give him a bit of niggle, preferably some younger good looking player and he'll lose it...I still remember how Lachlan Lewis just took the old thug to task and he didn't like it... And as for the rest of the family, well it's time that their visa is looked at cause they've overstayed their welcome...

I don't think that Manly will be weaker than souths playing at ANZ. I still remember how Manly beat the Raiders recently at Milo stadium, and that is not easy so now that you have Kapow back, I tip and want Manly to finish the job my Chookies were not allowed to do because of some silly rule...Cheers!!!@:cool:

Hello Again & Congratulations Manly and fans...My Chookies have left the vermin stew 'well done' for you and it's up to your players to put the 'Cherry' on top...I was so happy the way my team just went into another level and smack those rabbits out of the park. Unfortunately the NRL have some silly rule that states that they have another chance to reach the GF... :rofl:...Yeah right! Bennet hasn't got a good record in the last few years in finals and he would have gone out the same way Seibold went out had he stayed at the broncos...

What gets me about souths, other than Crowe, are the fans. Prior to the Manly Sharks game, all these fans are going for Manly because they feel they were weaker than the sharks. I knew that prior to that game that Manly isn't weaker and with the As-Best-Os you can attitude by Manly and the sharks terrible record at LotteryLand, it wasn't a given...Now these fans are sooo happy that you guys got through because now, apparently, Bennett will have the right tactics to beat Manly because he is the 'Supercoach'...who hasn't won anything since 2010...Plus they have Gagai coming back, lol! And Sam Burgess...I love how they believe in him so much cause all he does is give away penalties and pull hair or squirrels.. I'm sure he's due to bite someone soon. Dezzy should get someone to tackle him and put their arm near his mouth...I'm sure he'll bite!..All he needs is to have someone give him a bit of niggle, preferably some younger good looking player and he'll lose it...I still remember how Lachlan Lewis just took the old thug to task and he didn't like it... And as for the rest of the family, well it's time that their visa is looked at cause they've overstayed their welcome...

I don't think that Manly will be weaker than souths playing at ANZ. I still remember how Manly beat the Raiders recently at Milo stadium, and that is not easy so now that you have Kapow back, I tip and want Manly to finish the job my Chookies were not allowed to do because of some silly rule...Cheers!!!@:cool:
One of the more decent other team supporters that come on here, welcome back Roger.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8