Pre-Game discussion: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Refs are under pressure to let the finals flow, I’m expecting a low penalty count for both games this weekend.

I blame Chez's stalker @Supreme Leader
giphy.gif

Yer I went and watched a few games at ANZ when it was 30000 , not great atmosphere.
I’ve been there with 80000 a couple of times, and even the 100k gf between roosters and Brisbane when the Olympic configuration was in place ( free ticket).

No atmosphere no matter how many people are there, the field is too far away from the seats. You need binoculars.

There's a very interesting article up on Zero Tackle about a "secret letter" from the NRL to the Brisbane Donkeys concerning their terrible performance on the weekend. You gotta read it to believe!
I would upload it on ST under a knew thread if I new how. If some one can, please do.

This weeks distraction! Love ya Des!

My God, it was me, don't know why or how. Only spoke with him on Sunday morning for 5 mins. I'm fine?

Now I get it, it was the 40 year old blonde driving the Mercedes convertible with the plastic surgery wearing the leather pants and the white top at the NSW Dance Championship. She was hanging around for selfie's with him. All the men noticed her to.

Refs are under pressure to let the finals flow, I’m expecting a low penalty count for both games this weekend.
Haha your kidding @Mark from Brisbane. When have we ever seen a game against the vermin where the refs didn't leg them up out of there own 20m area constantly. Same bullsht will happen Fri night. We're going to have to over come more than just the 17 vermin mate. The whistle clowns will be told by Turdberger to keep the vermin alive.

I’ve been there with 80000 a couple of times, and even the 100k gf between roosters and Brisbane when the Olympic configuration was in place ( free ticket).

No atmosphere no matter how many people are there, the field is too far away from the seats. You need binoculars.
I remember a pretty good atmosphere one October night in 2008!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8