Pre-Game discussion: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know except I work in Sydney and we have dogs to feed (in The Budge) or they'll drive the neighbourhood nuts and our friend who feeds them flew to Sri Lanka yesterday. Will get it figured!!
Cheer the Broncos on today to force Nine to broadcast them on their regular Friday slot :nod:

Dalai losing
giphy.gif

The way the draw’s worked out, loosing against the Eels last week was the best thing we could have done. Is that why Des made the crazy selection decisions? Did he see this coming? The man’s not a scientist, he’s a wizard.
I tipped this as a strategic move by Des to keep Manly at home for 2 weeks of the Finals.

Des wants to win the War and will accept the loss of a battle :rock:

Thommo was speaking on ground before the game and said the arm is good and has been taking pressure well. I think he will be named this week.

With thommo and kapow back realistically turbo and siro are the only key players missing with the way keppie and toff stood up. Elliot solid again at FB.

Anyone know siro’s status? Would be great to have if we get through souffs

I was thinking about the draw while I was taking my morning shower (I know, way too much information) and I think Des MAY have thrown the game against the Eels. The mathematics would have gone roughly
1 - we have around 50% chance of beating the Broncos but 70% of beating the Tigers or the Sharks.
2 - the Rabbits have 10% chance of beating a full strength Roosters.
3 - we’ve got a 50% chance of beating the bunnies.
If we play the Tigers/sharks, then the Rabbits before we travel to face the Storm in Melbourne than we get to play in three finals matches.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8