Pre-Game discussion: Manly v Souths [Finals week 2, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
giphy.gif

VS

giphy.gif

Just found out (haven't read the previous posts) that Greenturd rejected Trex as we had Perrett and Mole :swear:

The fact that Mole is on 1 leg did not get Manly the dispensation :mad:

The man's a fckwit of the 1st order and keeps backing LOSERS :devil:
Suck on that Toddy... your time is fast running out... my money says we’ll still be here in ten years... and you will be remembered as the most despised ex-official to have ever been involved in the game.

So next weeks team should look like this
1. Elliot
2. Jorge
3. Parker
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Walks
7. Cherry Evans
8. AfBeast
9. Api
10. Martin
11. Waddell
12. Jacky boy
13. Jake

14. Fainu
15. Keppie
16. Boyle
17. Guacamole

18. Tof
19. Trex (great ploy by des)
20. Perrett

Thommo is an outside chance aswell. Apparently he is 1-2 weeks away.

Whilst i dont think he will line up in a final if not 100%, you would think Waddell would drop back to the bench and Guacamole drops off.

Interesting though to see if Thommo gets named.

Thommo is an outside chance aswell. Apparently he is 1-2 weeks away.

Whilst i dont think he will line up in a final if not 100%, you would think Waddell would drop back to the bench and Guacamole drops off.

Interesting though to see if Thommo gets named.
Hmm good point i think we can beat souths so if hes back the following week that would be awesome for us. Waddell dis a great job tonight he stepped up from the last 2 weeks

Bring em on!
Big marty back next week and boyle! They get sammy boy back, we are in good form and have the momentum! Im predicting wabbit stew next week feathered friends ! :)

Ps Thank God Des is back... this is the real manly... 15th under barrett what the heck!
Yeah, but at least the boys had some plastic garden chairs to sit on and mull over that 15th

Not so sure about Boyle as Des said in the presser the only player to come back next week is Marty.

Despite what Des said, I wouldn't be surprised if Thomo also returns.
Did you notice in the presser, when Des was asked if anyone else was coming back, the smirk on his face & how he looked away immediately!! I have a feeling there will be more than just Marty available next week.
TAUPAU, AFB, PASEKA, SIPLEY, KEPPIE, SIRONEN, THOMPSON, GOSIEWSKI, BOYLE, WADDELL, OLAKAU’ATU, PERRETT, T REX..........when fit who misses out! Who says we need to buy forwards haha.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8