PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Parramatta [Round 10, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I get the opinions on Hoppa and Schu not playing footy against men....but I will say, they has definitely be up against the entire Manly NRL squad in contact training for a while.... I would love to see them get a crack but they aint....well at least not this week, so Im gunna support Des and hope the boys out there make us proud.

God gives us strength!! LOL . Thats was so funny feathered friend @The Wheel SA
GOD HAS GIVEN US SEA EAGLES STRENGTH AND THE SUPER POWER TO SOAR TOWARDS VICTORY HIGHER THAN ANY LIVING CREATURE
WE HAVE BEEN HUMBLED AND WE ARE WOUNDED
BUT ALWAYS BEWARE OF THE WOUNDED SEA EAGLES
AS THEY ALWAYS BOUNCE BACK
WATCH THIS SPACE !!!
View attachment 14825

Always the optimist Bozo. But ships rarely refloat themselves when they are sinking.

I'm beginning to wonder if young Hopa and Schuster have jumped ship. Their name isnt even being mentioned in the 21...not once. I get the impression there's something amiss. Does anyone know if they are still with us?

King Gutho’s Head to Head record against Manly since leaving the club will be 7 wins and 1 loss after this game

I’m looking towards next year for now. Any win from this point without Turbo or Fainu this year is going to be a good one

I'm beginning to wonder if young Hopa and Schuster have jumped ship. Their name isnt even being mentioned in the 21...not once. I get the impression there's something amiss. Does anyone know if they are still with us?

Certainly both still with the club mate.

Hasler is really starting to frustrate me !!!!! Gosiewski, Crocker and Paseka have been terrible They are not first grade standard !!

Funa to me is much better than Tafua he will get crucified with the high ball and short kicking
Hoping he might move a few around before kickoff.

There is absolutely no way that Dessie will only start with the one prop on the bench against the Eels. I can see Sipley coming onto the bench (about time too) in place of Gosiewski. Surely Garrick & Taufua are on their last chance as both are struggling. Reuben Garrick definitely as part of the reason he is in the starting side is because of his goal kicking. As he is struggling with that and he is doing too much sideways running , I would look at Abbas Miski as he at least just runs forward .
I must admit Garrick is really starting to annoy me. And then he misses goals.

Always the optimist Bozo. But ships rarely refloat themselves when they are sinking.
WE MAY BE SINKING BUT ,,,,,
SEA EAGLES HAVE WINGS AND WE WILL RISE ABOVE ADVERSITY AS WE ALWAYS HAVE DONE
WATCH THIS SPACE FEATHERED FRIEND

This will be the first Manly game I will miss since I cant remember.
I am making my own private protest - i refuse to watch the side while Croker is in it.

I had a mate who was a big Arsenal fan who got disenchanted with them a few years ago and stopped watching the games, and instead he started spending that time with his kids. He then realised he liked his kids and never went back to watching Arsenal again.
Thankfully I know i don't like my kids so I may be back!
Haha. Mate same here I actually can’t remember the last game I didn’t watch live. However I have my father in laws 70th and I was thinking about a sneaky Kayo stream, but thought to myself Na I’ll give it a miss. In saying that given time spent with my father in law I know for sure I’ll be watching next week. In fact I might be logging in at halftime yet........

I have absolutely nothing sound to base this on given recent form but I have a feeling we will upset them this weekend. Not dissimilar to the knights game where some on here predicted Ponga running wild on us and we came out and should have won it. We need to somehow disrupt and rattle them early as others have said and turn it into a grind. They have been up for a while Parra, but for whatever reason I just don’t rate them that highly. Been given such a leg up playing practically all their games at bank west. Maybe I’m clouded by my utter disdain and hatred for the eels but I refuse to concede we can’t beat them on Sat.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8